44 9%
I don't mind
135 27%
lulz you said tits
79 16%
Voters: 497.
Page 1 of 3
So do you approve of them or not?
I personally don't like them. They look bad most of the time, they don't feel right...
And they are a symbol for people having a tit-fixation, which I find totally wrong.

Poll will be up in a minute.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Feb 24, 2008,
Bad.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
*points to avatar*

They're kind of hit or miss for me.

Edit: Actually, on a real girl, I'd have to say no.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
nay...
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
i dont like them. unless the girl is totally flat chested. but 90% of the time a girls breasts are already well proportioned to the rest of her body. so mainly i dont like them.
Boobs are boobs. If I can touch them, they are real.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
they almost always look weird - very rare for them to look natural
The majority of the time, they look terrible. I could see a legitimate use for them in the case of disfigurement, or some other physiological anomaly, but most of the time I can't stand them.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I don't like them. I've never handled fake boobies, so I have no idea what they feel like, but they don't look right.

To be honest, I'm not bothered how big a girls' boobs are. Average is hot, big is hot, small is hot. I don't see what all the fuss is about.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i say no a girl who has implants is weak person and influenced by society .
well that's my opinion
put up some pics, try to convince me
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Alright to jerk off to when its done right but I wouldn't want to have a girlfriend with them..
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

If a woman chooses to have them, why not? I'd personally think there are better things to spend money and risk general anaesthetics and HAI's over, but that's only my opinion.
my old gym teacher got fake boobies. I thought it looked odd coupled with his rather sharp features, but he pulled it off nicely.
Quote by MakinLattes
my old gym teacher got fake boobies. I thought it looked odd coupled with his rather sharp features, but he pulled it off nicely.

haha

(you're making stuff up, aren't you? )
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

exactly
Quote by MakinLattes

Looking to be sigged much?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

if i can touch them.. they aren't real and i need to wake up
Quote by cheeseman3001
put up some pics, try to convince me

+1
WIN!
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
With implants the skin often feels tighter and they definitely can be firmer. It seems like they only seem natural if there was a lot of room in there to begin with. If the girl is flat and gets a C cup, the skin is going to be so tight that it's just stupid.
I really don't think any guys really care about the size of womens breasts - why do they need to have implants

Most guys are happy enough just to have a real pair of breasts (regardless of size) with a women that they wish to participate in a relationship with!

Also, we blokes tend to just need to see a crude drawing of boob on a shed wall and feel turned on lol

But if a woman wishes to do it- I ain't gonna stop em lol
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by toine
if i can touch them.. they aren't real and i need to wake up
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MakinLattes

lol sigged^^
Page 1 of 3