sounds awesome, the tone of your guitar sounds good, i loved the solo at the end and i also liked the way you put in the original vocals, very nice work
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
I like it.

It sounds like what it's supposed to be, and yet at the same time you can hear that you have your own unique 'feel'.
Thanks everyone =D

I really liked the harmonies and the solo I put there.
wow that was truly impressive. that was pretty much a perfect cover. very, very good job!

c4c my terrible covers compared to yours please

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Amazing cover dude. Everything is perfect. Could you PM me how to get the backing tracks?
wow great job. just learned this song and i thought i had it down pretty well. your tone is just so much better. what are you using?
Freakin' amazing. Awesome job.

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
Great job, man. Your tone is excellent.

Only one question. Why did you label a Muse song as metal?

No big deal, just wondering.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Great job, man. Your tone is excellent.

Only one question. Why did you label a Muse song as metal?

No big deal, just wondering.

Dunno, I didn't even notice.

And thanks for the comments guys
Quote by Bmm386
Oh c'mon. You made the same song. I mean, it was good and all, but let's get a little original, shall we?

What the hell? ._.'

The second half of the song has a LOT of original stuff. I used a Wah-Wah thing(I think Matt plays something like that live), harmonized the last chorus and the ending riff, and there's a completely new solo in the song ._.'

And I usually like covers to be, well, the same thing as the original(hence the name), but with more stuff, like I(and many others) do.

But well, at least you said it was good, thanks anyway
that was really good. I will be honest and say that i didnt like your tone.........i seem to be the only one that didnt. it didnt sound like a natural distortion, it was very erm, digital. Other than that it was a great cover. Really well done, i can see you took your time to get it right.

9/10

check out my smashing pumpkins cover

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807608
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Damn I love your solo at the end. Didn't care to much for the tone of the effects throughout though. But, still spot on. Good job.
More good critics =D thanks guys.

I may cover another song soon, I think Ride the Lightining.
Quote by Cosmo7
What the hell? ._.'

The second half of the song has a LOT of original stuff. I used a Wah-Wah thing(I think Matt plays something like that live), harmonized the last chorus and the ending riff, and there's a completely new solo in the song ._.'

And I usually like covers to be, well, the same thing as the original(hence the name), but with more stuff, like I(and many others) do.

But well, at least you said it was good, thanks anyway

Don't worry about that guy, he just goes around hating on people's stuff.

Sounds really good, man! Nice work.

It definitely sounded like your rendition of it, not a total copy. (however a song that is so heavily stylized will be damn hard to make sound completely different)
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
VERY impressive!

I love this song and I was half expecting you to butcher it, but damnnnn you ****ing NAILED IT!
Like one guy said earlier, the tone sounds quite digital, but it's very listenable, and your playing more than makes up for it.

Great use of effects too!

Crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810179

=]