i have a fender hot rod deville amp that was made in 1996 and has the 50th anniversary sticker on it. its a 60 watt with 2x12 inch speakers. the amp is in great condition and kept in a smoke free house. there is only a small tear on one of the corners and thats it. it sounds great and has semi new tubes in it. ive played the amp for a long time and ive NEVER had problems with it. comes with the footswitch. i can provide more pics if necessary, any questions, feel free to pm me. looking for the highest offer or best trade. all offers welcome.

would you be interested in a trade for a black RR3 guitar? let me know.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
how overdrivin does this get more than a Blues Jr.?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ah so waht kind of trades you looking for

also how much in cash would you be looking for?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
looking for any marshall or peavey combos, guitars, really up to anything. im not sure on the price, how much are you willing to pay?
I dunno I don't have enough I was just wondering..
but lemme think about the trade stuff just wait

so your looking for something worth around 450 500 for it?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 24, 2008,
I may have an Ovation acoustic worth around 450.

I would really like this amp so please get back to me.

thats the best I'm gonna be able to offer
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
im going to have pass. my wife got me a martin 12 string a fews days ago. thanks though. do you have anything else?
nope thats the best I'm gonna do sorry

you don't need a six string?? lol jk

+1 to the martin. good luck on selling this amp its a beaut.....

*walks away from thread crying*

I do have a original princeton chorus......its SS though but some of the best cleans I have EVER heard.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
i need an amp with a lot more gain but thanks though. sorry we couldnt work it out.
I C well good luck selling that thing
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
pm'd back
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
hey man is the amp still up for grabs? i have a jackson RR3 for trade or cash. please let me know ASAP.
oh and sorry i guess i never did PM you back, but i just did on the 25th. i am really interested. thanks.

-chris
im really looking for a combo amp or strat, tele, lespaul, stuff that. does not matter the brand
oh so youre not intereste in my jackson?