Ok well, I don't have trouble using my pinking usually for baring stuff, but my pinkie is kind of weak when it comes to fast single notes, such as in solos or other single notes at fast speeds. Do I just practice more? WHat should i do/?
Quote by RockAddict311
Ok well, I don't have trouble using my pinking usually for baring stuff, but my pinkie is kind of weak when it comes to fast single notes, such as in solos or other single notes at fast speeds. Do I just practice more? WHat should i do/?

practice
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
keep playing all your favorite songs, but switch up the ways you finger them. i have/had this same problem, and i just started using my pinky to play riffs and stuff, and i've improved immensely...for instance, try fingering power chords with your middle and pinky.
just use it as much as possible, and you will improve. take my word
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
1st and 3rd is the norm, I believe.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
keep playing all your favorite songs, but switch up the ways you finger them. i have/had this same problem, and i just started using my pinky to play riffs and stuff, and i've improved immensely...for instance, try fingering power chords with your middle and pinky.
just use it as much as possible, and you will improve. take my word

Yah, It's a bad habit baring with my pinkie, thanks for the advice...ill sound like **** now though...but I'm sure the practice will pay off.
middle finger for power chords? how can you flip people when you are doing that then?
But seriously you're supposed to use 1-3-(4)
Quote by SFPD2
middle finger for power chords? how can you flip people when you are doing that then?
But seriously you're supposed to use 1-3-(4)

yeah i use 1-3-4, and 1-3 above the 15 fret or so (yes, i sometimes play power chords above the 15)
Practice Hammer on/Pull off with the pinky... That what I did (and still do)