ive been lookin to start an acoustic band with my cusion so ive decided to get rid of my acoustic and get an electro acoustic

so i was wonderin if the squier telecoustic and the stratacoustic are any good

so wats the good things and bad things about them

thanks
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
add a pickup to your acoustic?
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
I have heard really bad things about both fender acoustics, and for the most part i find that adding a pickup just isnt as good. I personally recommend alvarez guitars
i dont trust squiers for electric guitars, let alone acoustic guitars. i've heard horrible things about squier guitars.

fender makes good electric guitars, that's definitely true. but as an acoustic guitar maker, you should look elsewhere.

Art & Lutherie, Seagull, Alvarez, Breedlove, and yamaha are where you should look for guitars under about... $800.
im after squier because i dont have much of a budget
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
the most important thing is that you dont buy something that you will regret buying later. if you dont have much of a budget, then wait a bit longer and save. you'll be thankful you did.
Ovation makes really good electric acoustic guitars. I don't know about the low end ones though.
I know from experience that it is much better to save for the guitar of your dreams, rather than buying one in your current budget.
low end ovations are pretty bad. i've heard many things about quality issues. when plugged in, they sound great, but acoustically, they're lacking. which defeats the whole point of an electro-acoustic in my perspective. the point of an electroacoustic is that it'll sound good acoustic OR plugged in. so yea... thats my $.02 on ovations.
neither of those are very decent choices honestly. they aren't well-made and they don't sound good unplugged or plugged in really. what is your budget?