im seeling some stuff.

im in manchester, uk.

any questions are welcome.

SCHECTER BLACKHAWK. bought in early 2007 for £170, great condition. one very small ding and a couple of little scratches. all original equip except for a replacement input jack.
24 frets. medium-hot pickups (schecters diamond pickups. Hummers.) Tune-o-matic bridge. good tuners, 11s on it at the moment. probably the best guitar in this price range for playability, sound and craftmanship. very reliable, never had issues (the input jack breakage was my fault, too curious for my own good lol) with the electronics. frets are still great, not really had it long enough to wear them down.
selling for £120 ono.

Roland Cube 30. bought in Dec 06. perfect condition. very loud for its wattage of 30 and 10 inch speaker. has two channels, both solid state. one is clean, the other is a range of amp mods. mods start clean and get progessively heavier. ultra-versatile due to these amp mods. can do fender cleans, marshall-type dirty, vox-type dirty and much heavier sounds that suit nu-metal, metal, hard rock, and more of those types of sounds. it also has an effects section which has delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo. it also has a 3 band EQ which is very effective.
selling for £80 ono

Boss DS-1 bought sometime in 07, cant remember when lol. in perfect condition. its a boss, will live forever. does what it says on the tin. straight up distortion. from slight dirtyness to arena-rocking thickness. dont know if it could do metal on its own, but with a little help from good EQ-ing or another pedal, im sure it could.
selling for £25 ono

Boss DD-3. sad to see this go but its all for a good cause. EXCELLENT delay pedal. perfect condtion bought late 07. can give a great solo reverb type sound all the way to a complete mash of delayed notes, all clear and smooth. go great in the loop of and amp of right in front of it.
selling for £75 ono

Schecter Blackhawk - £120
Roland Cube 30 - £80
Boss ds-1 - £25
Boss dd-3 - £75

this is actually a pretty amazing beginner setup, the guitar especially is unbeatable for the price. i wish id started with this gear.
all prices are barterable and ill gladly discuss 'package deal' type offers.
i also have a GCB-95 that im thinking of selling also, but the plastic battery thing wont stay on because i broke the latch :S. other than that, in perfect condition. also should be an extremely easy fix.

contacy me if your interested in any of my gear.

btw im selling because im gathering up money for a guitar that ive fallen in love with and i wish i didnt have to sell this stuff.
ask for any images if youd like some.
ME-30 for the DD-3?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thats a friggin good offer lol but im actually trying to save up for a guitar so i need cash sales. sorry mate. thanks tho.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
np good luck
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era