Page 1 of 3
I'll begin.

First of all, I used to think that whenever you went to the bathroom on an airplane, all the *ahem* excretement flew straight out of the plane onto the ground while flying. Needless to say, I never went to the bathroom on an airplane till I was like 10 years old.

Second of all, I used to think that a woman's breasts contained coca cola...and I belived this until I was 10.

if you shared the same belief as someone else, feel free to say "Me too" or something of that sort.

I used to think dragonflies could sew your mouth shut with the tip of their abdomen. My dad told me that when I was very young, I dont know why
Quote by Rockwolf
I used to think that to impregnate a women you had too pee in their vagoo.

me too
i used to believe in the search bar. (sorry, but this has been done "Daft things you believed as a kid")

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I believed that I would finish elementary, go to the "good" middle school with my friends, go to SOTA or Lowell, and figure what college I wanted to go to.

my dreams were crushed when I ended up living in the basement of a drunken Canadian woman's house in Winnipeg.
Quote by AlecMag
i used to believe in the search bar. (sorry, but this has been done "Daft things you believed as a kid")

lol
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
i thought sex was just a guy and a gal making out naked and the peepee ment in to the vajajay accidentaly and the moment it went in a baby was made
thats why i though that if you had a baby on accident u had to be an idiot
this was when i was in 2nd grade when my friends parents told him the how babie were made( his dad was an OBGyn, so thats why they told him) and he told me, but i didn kno nuthin about orgasmic stuff or nuthin
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
well besides the typical monsters under the bed and stairs thing, i used to believe that you toys would come to life when you weren't looking like in toy story and the same for household appliances like in the brave little toaster. i also believed there was a witch living in my late great aunt's house cuz she had this huge bristle broom on the top of the stairs and when we went to visit, i was too scared to go to the toilet on my own lol
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
damn. i searched stupid and didn't find anything like this. forgot about the kid part. Whoops. Oh well
-that we use 10 % of our brain

-that different parts of the tongue taste different things ie sweet, sour, bitter.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by Assface137
I'll begin.

First of all, I used to think that whenever you went to the bathroom on an airplane, all the *ahem* excretement flew straight out of the plane onto the ground while flying. Needless to say, I never went to the bathroom on an airplane till I was like 10 years old.

Me too.

I used to think babies came from the belly button x]

haha x]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by pawnluv

-that different parts of the tongue taste different things ie sweet, sour, bitter.

umm... that is true.

Quote by Assface137
Second of all, I used to think that a woman's breasts contained coca cola...and I belived this until I was 10.

That's bloody amazing.

Well, I used to think girls peed out of their bums when I was like 6.
I belived that a woman gave birth through her belly button
lol. funny ****
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Burnt Ice
I used to think dragonflies could sew your mouth shut with the tip of their abdomen. My dad told me that when I was very young, I dont know why

Probably cause he wanted to fuck with you.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Assface137
I'll begin.

First of all, I used to think that whenever you went to the bathroom on an airplane, all the *ahem* excretement flew straight out of the plane onto the ground while flying.

I thought that actually happened??
Hmmmm... Pie.

Quote by tryandstopme
i think your cereal is rather gay sir.

Quote by ibanez for life

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

This thread just screams,"Hey! Look at me!! I illegally download thousands of gigs of music!!!"

and what exactly does your username scream...?
I used to believe that if you put your face into a toilet, you would sea the sea. I tried it twice..

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawnluv
-that we use 10 % of our brain

i dont know about the first one, but the second one is true.....i've done experiments with it in my psychology class

how come no one mentioned santa clause? or the easter bunny? whats wrong with you guys haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Raizer Sabre
well besides the typical monsters under the bed and stairs thing, i used to believe that you toys would come to life when you weren't looking like in toy story and the same for household appliances like in the brave little toaster. i also believed there was a witch living in my late great aunt's house cuz she had this huge bristle broom on the top of the stairs and when we went to visit, i was too scared to go to the toilet on my own lol

i thought they portected me ffrom monsters lol.
Quote by rage6945
i dont know about the first one, but the second one is true.....i've done experiments with it in my psychology class

how come no one mentioned santa clause? or the easter bunny? whats wrong with you guys haha

be cause santa is real lol
LMAO at pawm24! I believed that. but I never had the balls to do that as a kid!
I accidentally mistook my parents weed seeds for some other flower seeds and started a garden.

I also decided the ants invading our house were my "pets" and fed them all the time.
used to beleive my parents were just wrestling, then i found out the trruth...o god
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
the classic: If you dig too deep in the sandbox you will come to china.
Had some blank VHS cassettes laying around, so I wrote the name of a movie I wanted to see on one of them and I expected it to work.
I also used to think there were unidentified hairless animals of hostile nature living in my houses' vents. Yeah, my imagination was too vast for my own good. I remember leaving peanuts in the vent shafts to see if any "thing" took them.
haha yeah.. my mom actually still laughs at me. she says like: no girl would be stupid enough to do that.. and I go like.. mom I was like.. 3!!!

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Anybody remember those fruit snacks that had the commercial where a kid would eat it and then their head would turn into a fruit?
I believed that when I was a kid and I was so scared that I didn't eat those things until I was about 10.
I used to think that some had to invent colour because of black and white tv programmes. i can't think of anythign else
Quote by Footzyrama
lol

i got a compliment! yay!

i believed that sex was just like kissing but naked

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Assface137
Masamune, those were Gusher snacks! I LOVED those!

Yeah, that's it.
I only realized how good they were once I overcame my fear of eating them lol.
Quote by Sumlover41
I belived that a woman gave birth through her belly button
lol. funny ****

C section.
two and a half men.
Page 1 of 3