Yeh i was wondering what(if any tubes) i could switch the stocks with without biasing anything?

Thanks in advance
You need to bias amps. You would need tubes with the same exact characteristics(meaning nothing about the tubes can be different). You need to bias, it is a way to regulate how much power is actually going into the tubes, so even if you had similar tubes, you'll still at least need to check it.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Yeah, unless the amp allows switching between two different types of tubes (like EL-34 and 6L6), you're still going to need to bias it, and even then some tubes just won't work at all in it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Ok thanks because the VH100R is supposed to be switchable between to types of tubes. So baising would still be neccassary?

Sorry,When it comes to tubes my; my knowledge only goes so far.
If you switch to the same tube types, i.e. el34's and el34's then you won't have to bias. Basically, bias is like the tire pressure in your car, it can be close to the recommendation and your amp will work just fine. If you don't have the exact same bias on the new tubes your amp will not blow up or break. This is only if you stay within the same class of tubes tho.
Quote by Krzy8
Ok thanks because the VH100R is supposed to be switchable between to types of tubes. So baising would still be neccassary?

Sorry,When it comes to tubes my; my knowledge only goes so far.

It looks like it can switch between 5881s and EL34s with a switch, so no you won't need to bias. The amp is fixed at a certain bias point for those two and all you have to do is flip the switch to the right one.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
if it's pre-amp tubes you don't have to do anything
with power tubes it depends, some amps have adjustable bias & others don't...check yours