Hello my fellow UGers. It has been quite awhile since I have visited these forums due to a busy schedule, but alas I have come back in order to survey you all about your dreams. I have chosen this forum because, frankly, I do not know enough people in my town to fulfill the numbers that my assignment requires. Without further a due, here are a series of questions. Please answer yes or no unless stated otherwise by the question. After I have compiled the data, I will be happy to tabulate my results if anyone should be interested. To keep this from being too boring, you can add any memorable dreams after all of the questions, expand on your answers, or even play Freud and interpret others dreams. I am eternally grateful.

1) How many dreams do you have (or remember having) each week? [number]

2) Are the majority of them positive, negative, or equally positive and negative?
- Normally at least 1 each night

2) Are the majority of them positive, negative, or equally positive and negative?
1) How many dreams do you have (or remember having) each week? ummm.. maybe 2? depends

2) Are the majority of them positive, negative, or equally positive and negative? equal

3) Have you ever had any reoccurring dreams? yes

4) If so, are these positive or negative? i honestly can't remember

5) Have you ever awoken from a positive dream, and tried to go back to sleep to experience it again? yes

6) If so, did you succeed or fail to experience the same dream? sometimes succeeded, to a certain degree

7) Has a dream ever affected your mood? yes

8) Have you ever confused a dream with reality? yes

9) Have you ever died in a dream? no, though i have been eaten, woke up at that point

10) Has anything in your dreams defied physics? yes

11) Have you ever experienced a lucid dream (one that you are aware that you are dreaming, and are able to manipulate elements within it of your choosing? yes

One or two.

i rarely remember my dreams

ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by metallikatt

Usually around three or four, but it varies a lot.

My dreams aren't very exciting
My reoccurring ones are being chased round my old secondary school by a weird monster before drowning, and the other one is being raped on a country path near my house O_o
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
5 or 6.

4 or 5

14 about two a night

No or some of them would have been way better

I have a lot of deja vu and crap like that all the time also. Sometimes I go along with the situation and say what happened in the dream to tel if they happen the way they dad.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Two or three every night.

Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I remember about 3-5/week

3-4
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
At least 8 or 9.

If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
4-5
1 or less

7, about one a week
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
1) How many dreams do you have (or remember having) each week? maybe 10 or more

2) Are the majority of them positive, negative, or equally positive and negative?mostly negative

3) Have you ever had any reoccurring dreams?
yes about this one girl i have feelings for
4) If so, are these positive or negative? [if non applicable, put N/A]
positive and negative
5) Have you ever awoken from a positive dream, and tried to go back to sleep to experience it again?
Yes
6) If so, did you succeed or fail to experience the same dream? [if non applicable, put N/A]
I failed

7) Has a dream ever affected your mood?
?
8) Have you ever confused a dream with reality?
I saw something in my dream and the next day i experienced it
9) Have you ever died in a dream?
Gotten close to dying
10) Has anything in your dreams defied physics?
no
11) Have you ever experienced a lucid dream (one that you are aware that you are dreaming, and are able to manipulate elements within it of your choosing?
i was able to experience the dream as if i was awake.
Around 5.

Quote by Dinkydaisy
My dreams aren't very exciting
My reoccurring ones are being chased round my old secondary school by a weird monster before drowning, and the other one is being raped on a country path near my house O_o

Thats called a repressed memory
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Usually 1 that I actually remember. The rest of the time I have about 2-3 dreams but can't remember them

Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

1) How many dreams do you have (or remember having) each week? i know i usually have dreams but i forget em all the time so at least 2-5

2) Are the majority of them positive, negative, or equally positive and negative? usually negative
3) Have you ever had any reoccurring dreams? rarely but i think i had one that i remember from before once

4) If so, are these positive or negative? [if non applicable, put N/A] N/A

5) Have you ever awoken from a positive dream, and tried to go back to sleep to experience it again? yes

6) If so, did you succeed or fail to experience the same dream? [if non applicable, put N/A] nope

7) Has a dream ever affected your mood? rarely, sometimes it makes me scared but i wake up the next morning uneffected by it as if it never happened

8) Have you ever confused a dream with reality? once, the mystery simpsons episode where lisa became a rebel in a leather jacket and smoked in class (don't ask) which i dreamed of then always tried to search for it on youtube or hope it was the one channel 4 was showing that week

9) Have you ever died in a dream? you might say i have your might say i havn't. i've had dreams where im gonna get killed but either you just don't see it happen, or i wake up just before

10) Has anything in your dreams defied physics? i once asked directions from a clown, he started crying and his face melted

11) Have you ever experienced a lucid dream (one that you are aware that you are dreaming, and are able to manipulate elements within it of your choosing? dunno i have dreams where i can control it, but i think im just thinking bout stuff not actually dreaming
1) How many dreams do you have (or remember having) each week?
usually once a night at least, so on average 7-8 times a week.

negative. Generally it feels like I've yet to experience a feel-good dream, though I have had the odd one here and there.

3) Have you ever had any reoccurring dreams?
yes.

4) If so, are these positive or negative?
negative (duh...)

5) Have you ever awoken from a positive dream, and tried to go back to sleep to experience it again?
on the very odd I have had a positive dream, yes.

6) If so, did you succeed or fail to experience the same dream?
failed

7) Has a dream ever affected your mood?
yes.

8) Have you ever confused a dream with reality?
yes, in practically every dream.

9) Have you ever died in a dream?
yes.

10) Has anything in your dreams defied physics?
yes.

11) Have you ever experienced a lucid dream (one that you are aware that you are dreaming, and are able to manipulate elements within it of your choosing?
not that I can remember, most of my dreams involve extreme powerlessness and lack of control

btw TS would you mind PMing me a brief psychological analysis of me from that info? I'm intrigued