Jonathon Ross says it was gash so it must be. Bit of a weak idea for a film I think.
I saw this on Friday night, and loved it! I laughed sooo much, thought it was brilliant. Quite good to see Jack Black a bit differently, eccentric rather than crazy like in school of rock, know what I mean? Mos Def was really good as well, and the older black guy.... whose name I do not know, who played the boss.

I'd give it 8.5/10 and recommend to everyone, especially Jack Black fans.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
Quote by jimmyhotpants
bit late as well, nowhere does videos anymore.

that was a major plot point.
Saw it on Saturday, thought it was pretty funny. Not a classic, but not a waste of saturday night either.
It was quite disapointing.It seemed for most of the movie the plot was going absolutly nowhere.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I want to see it, only because Mos Def is in it though.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
I want to see it, only because Mos Def is in it though.

i was kinda iffy about him seeing as how he took part in the raping of the hitchhikers guide. he was the best part of it but he still helped shimmy in the cookie cutter love story
Quote by PinkIsCool
What's it about?

jack black accidentally wrecks all the tapes in the video store. mos def and jables team up to remake the movies as fast as possible and accidentally make a brilliant trend. it skyrockets from there.
Quote by bendystraw
jack black accidentally wrecks all the tapes in the video store. mos def and jables team up to remake the movies as fast as possible and accidentally make a brilliant trend. it skyrockets from there.

How does he manage to wreck all the tapes in the video store? What trend?
I'm a person.
Looks funny to me.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by PinkIsCool

Don't have him give away the whole movie.
Quote by PinkIsCool

SEMI SPOILERS
secret, and as the townspeople figure out the videos are fake they get more popular and people love them more then the originals. they get bigger and bigger until they are all famous.
i saw it yesterday and thought it was pretty good

"sweded" made me laugh so hard.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I should have saw that instead of Vantage Point yesterday. Vantage Point kind of sucked.
Quote by StreetLight3989
I should have saw that instead of Vantage Point yesterday. Vantage Point kind of sucked.

it seemed like a gamble. was it good action wise?
Looks good.

But I DON'T EVEN ****ING NEED TO GO SEE IT BECAUSE THE TRAILER ****ING TELLS ME EVERYTHING AND SHOWS ME EVERY ****ING FUNNY PART!!!
The action was ok and exciting at some points, but it was really like they stretched a 20 minute movie into an hour and a half long movie. It would've been better if they did it from one perspective.