Page 1 of 3
i was excited when they came out with the first one. by about 3 i was tired of it. but just now, blinking above my screen, " dont get left out. Buy Kidz Bop 13 today!"

13 FREAKING KIDZ BOPS!!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Feb 24, 2008,
Are they forcing you to buy their CD? If not, please explain to me how this affects you at all.
Kidz Bop should do a Cannibal Corpse cover or a Nile cover. I would definately buy that.
children when listening to music enjoy amplifying their voice more then adults who just listen. this CD has horrendous vocals but it is what the kids want. so what you dont like it. they were able to make and sell millions of these things so clearly people like it.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
What are you doing watching tv where there are kidzbop comercials

lol
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
umm...it seems like there have been more than 13...and they went to far when they came up with the idea.

What are you doing watching tv where there are kidzbop comercials

actually as i was typing there was an ad blinking above the text box....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
What the hell is 'Kidz Bop'?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Well, after the 67th Kidz Bop, I'd say they've gone too far...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Kidz bop is so annoying! why can't people buy the original?!

For those that don't know, and if my memory serves me correctly, it's a bunch of little kids singing pop songs and stuff.... painful to say the least.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
God I remember these. They should make a Kidz Bop power metal edition. The Vocals are even Higher pitched!
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by Angus_Junior35
i was excited when they came out with the first one. by about 3 i was tired of it. but just now, blinking above my screen, " dont get left out. Buy Kidz Bop 13 today!"

13 FREAKING KIDZ BOPS!!

POST HERE IF YOU THINK KIDS BOP SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND REFUND ALL THEIR MONEY!!!

1. grow up

2. learn to ignore it

3. its the internet, noone cares

4. you're little petition statement is pointless
Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Those kids playing the guitars were pretty good. But yeah its pretty much Kidz Bop Live. But I meant like Dragonforce or something along those lines. I wanna see little kids doing 80's style screaming to save their life.
Quote by bendystraw
children putting off key and awful vocal tones on top of pop hits. http://youtube.com/watch?v=sNDpCzV-nTM

The horribly underaged girl that is the main singer of this... I would tap that big time
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Let's keep kids from enjoying music

seems like a good idea to me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Let's keep kids from enjoying *this ****ty* music

seems like a good idea to me

Fixed.
Quote by homstar670
Fixed.
Kids listening to music is never wrong so shut the **** up plz
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Kids bop should do some Sex Pistols. That would be hilarious.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by bendystraw
children putting off key and awful vocal tones on top of pop hits. http://youtube.com/watch?v=sNDpCzV-nTM
I've died and gone to hell.

Then again now I have an idea for a birthday gift for my kids. They would freakin' love that.

Oh and to the poster, when it comes to making money there is no such thing as "too far" (assuming you're not talking about crossing an ethical boundary or something). If these things are selling then props to the company that came up with the idea. They're rolling in their money laughing while you're wasting your time complaining about it on some Internet forum.
Quote by element4433

Kids listening to a regular song is fine, I don't care what genre. But kids listening to this Kidz Bop stuff is bad, they need to listen to the original song as it was meant to be played/sung.
Kidz Bop covering "Suds in the Bucket" by Sara Evans: pure genius.

but, who can forget the first ever Kidz Bop? a bunch of kids singing that ridiculous Eiffel 65 song, I praise the idiot savant who came up with that.
Quote by element4433

Someone likes his Kidz Bop.
Quote by homstar670
Kids listening to a regular song is fine, I don't care what genre. But kids listening to this Kidz Bop stuff is bad, they need to listen to the original song as it was meant to be played/sung.
Do you feel the same way about opera and classical performances ? Good luck tracking down Mozart to hear him play it "the way it was meant to be played".

I hope you never perform covers either. You'd get my vote for world's best hypocrite.
Alright, who really cares? Now kids aren't allowed to cover songs? Boo ****ing hoo, they covered a song you like, O NOES!!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by homstar670

That is the lamest arguement ever. We all listened to Alvin and the Chipmonks sing classic songs when we were little. How is this any different?

Quote by Doobergn
Someone likes his Kidz Bop.
I like kids getting involved with music. I can't see how anybody would agrue against that but I quess this thread is full of 14 year old dumbasses.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

UG cares why exactly?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Page 1 of 3