You know the classic adidas logo , right ?

It obviously look alot like a marijuana leaf .
IMO adidas intentionaly did that to get the youth of the 60s/70s to be able to relate to the logo. It might only be coincidence though.

What do you think ?
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Feb 24, 2008,
No.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Maybe, but everyone was too stoned in the 60s to notice.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
It obviously look alot like a marijuana leave .
IMO adidas intentionaly did that to get the youth of the 60s/70s to be able to relate to the logo. It might only be coincidence though.

I dont think a company would base its entire sucess on selling jumpers to stonners.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
i've noticed that but seriously....who cares?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by self-made_page
Do you really think anybody is going to be swayed in their shoe-buying decision by the addition of a weed leaf?

Well , if you saw two shirts- one with a piano on it and another one with a guitar on it. (if you are a guitarist)
You will obviously lean towards the guitar one .
I would imagine the same with adidas . If you see a piece of clothing with something that you realy like on it , you will surely consider it.
Quote by self-made_page
Do you really think anybody is going to be swayed in their shoe-buying decision by the addition of a weed leaf?

Unfortunately there are a lot of retards out there that see a pot leaf and say "W0WZ0RZ!!!! I'lL BuY THaT BECaUSe IT'LL MAKE ME LOOK CoOl!!!11!"
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Well , if you saw two shirts- one with a piano on it and another one with a guitar on it. (if you are a guitarist)
You will obviously lean towards the guitar one .
I would imagine the same with adidas . If you see a piece of clothing with something that you realy like on it , you will surely consider it.

Do you know how much of a limit that puts on a companys market?
Were talking about a multi-billion corperation mate,they did'nt get there by flogging clothes to stonners.

FAC 13
^^
It was the main logo up to 1991

Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Do you know how much of a limit that puts on a companys market?
Were talking about a multi-billion corperation mate,they did'nt get there by flogging clothes to stonners.

True.

Since they had that logo from the beginning , they were just lucky.
I'm sure that the logo gave them atleast some extra sells in the 60s
True.

Since they had that logo from the beginning , they were just lucky.
I'm sure that the logo gave them atleast some extra sells in the 60s

I seriously doubt it.

FAC 13
Quote by RPGoof
Would you rather buy weed or a shoe that reminds you of weed?
since when do you have to choose between shoes and weed?
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
holy shit a pot leaf! *buys product*

TS is that how you pictured people from the 60s?
Quote by Evil_Magician
You know the classic adidas logo , right ?

It obviously look alot like a marijuana leaf .

What do you think ?

Why?

How is that an opinion? Its not subjective, it either is, or it is not. They either did create it to market to potheads or they did not. There's no belief involved.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think the lesson here is to learn the actual meaning of words before throwing them around like Evil_Magician did here. Thank you.

It also looks nothing like a pot leaf.