--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finally getting a new amp today so basically what i want is if anyone out there has one of the amps I'm considering (to be listed below) could you give me a brief summary of the pros and cons? that would be swell. I known it's just going to come down to which one I like the best but I'd like to know of any problems/awesome little tidbits.

1. Traynor YCV20WR

2. Peavey Classic 30

3. Line 6 Flextone III

4. Palomino V32

5. Peavey Valveking 112

6. B-52 AT-112

7. Vox AC15

I play an Epi Les Paul with a DS-1(i like it despite the nonbelievers). Genre-wise I tend to stick to ska, punk, and reggae with occasional doses of coheed.
I'm kinda asking a lot so thanks in advance to anyone who responds.
ive heard traynors are good, although i dont know much about them. im not a big fan of vox or line 6. i think the peavey valveking would be your best choice for punk.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Ive heard the traynors are quite versatile amps, the VK i have mixed opinions about, but its probably more suited to heavier stuff IMO,

Your best choices are:
Traynor
Vox
Peavey
Palamino
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.