wow!you have a beautiful voice and really sing and craft from the heart./The acoustic playing is claer and well recorded.Reminds me of some of the stuff off of zakk wylde's book of shadows album(with you being a better singer of course .Nice job.Crit some of the music in my profile.It's experimental stuff(very experimental)that i've been working on.
Quote by rifferextacy517
wow!you have a beautiful voice and really sing and craft from the heart./The acoustic playing is claer and well recorded.Reminds me of some of the stuff off of zakk wylde's book of shadows album(with you being a better singer of course .Nice job.Crit some of the music in my profile.It's experimental stuff(very experimental)that i've been working on.

Thanks man.
home- wow great vocals man, you really convey a lot! acoustic has enough high end definition but i feel like it needs a little more rounding off at the bottom end, since its the only instrument it can afford to take up a bit more of the frequency range, no crit about the playing or anything, seems clean enough to me and in time. i dont know where i stand with the amount of reverb on the vocals, whereas i usually crit people saying that i think they need to turn it down a little bit i like the way it sounds on here, but still the other half of me wants to tell you to put less on it, just so that it doesnt sound as alienated from the guitar, still...... i do like it a lot the way it is.
zenfidale- a belting intro i reallly like this, with all the layers the guitar sound does feel a lot more weighty than last time which is good. again no problem with the playing its all spot on. vocals just came in and again what a great voice! is it just me or can i hear noises on the vocal line as you are waiting to come in? it might just be my ears playing tricks but if it is cut out the parts of the track you arent singing on, just keeps it clean. there is something about the sound of the track that hurts my ears though, consider putting a multiband compressor on the master outputs of whatever you mix on and just notching the lower mids down a little bit. nothing bad to say really, great songs i dunno which i prefer though, zenfidale probably.... well done brilliant writing ability there
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab