Hi

I want to buy a Genuine Fender Strat body for a project but the only place I can get one is Ebay. Is there anywhere else in the UK that I can get one. I just dont like waiting on Ebay and getting outbid.

I only want a Fender, not a licensed or squire. Preferably American but Mexican or Japanese would be fine.

Any ideas

Thanks

Alfie
Quote by RockinAlfie
Hi

I want to buy a Genuine Fender Strat body for a project but the only place I can get one is Ebay. Is there anywhere else in the UK that I can get one. I just dont like waiting on Ebay and getting outbid.

I only want a Fender, not a licensed or squire. Preferably American but Mexican or Japanese would be fine.

Any ideas

Thanks

Alfie
Good luck.
Fender won't sell bodies separately, so the used market is the only place you will find one.
http://www.fender.com/support/faqs.php#q7
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
OK thats good to know but a while back a site called axesrus were selling genuine fender bodies so I thought maybe someone else might do the same. I dont want a brand new one anyway, that would cost too much. Maybe someone knows of another auction site or even a site that splits old guitars and sells them seperately when one part is damaged.

I just want to finish my guitar soon rather than wait for the right one to turn up on Ebay.

Alfie
warmoth.com has the same bodies i don't know im you will get the tone your looking for tho but hey try to find 1 at a garage sale, overall depends where your are and what you want
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....