I'm bored so...

Post pics of cool Gothic/metal guitars that you wish you owned

I'll start it off with the infamously known B.C RIch Warlock
Attachments:
wa.jpg
-waits for a picture of someone getting killed with a B.C. Rich-
The Pit. The Movie.
get ready for a bombardment of hello kitty guitars XD
but seriously i want a 7 string warlock, not sure how they play but i want a 7 string and i like the LOOK of BC rich so maybe unless it plays crap
Quote by Chobes
A guitar shaped like a Gothic Church would be awesome....

Yeah, you uhh, let us know how that turns out.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
get ready for a bombardment of hello kitty guitars XD
but seriously i want a 7 string warlock, not sure how they play but i want a 7 string and i like the LOOK of BC rich so maybe unless it plays crap

and i was just about to post one.....

but i'd like a nice schecter at the moment, maybe this one if i had to pick a "gothic guitar":

Anyone think it's worth itto turn a hello kitty guitar into a metal axe? Maybe putting in some blackouts, getting it set up, put some heavy gauge strings on it, downtuning to Drop B or somethin... anyone think its worth it?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by solitaryshell90

Metal.....

Beautiful. Seriously though, I would love to have a BC Rich Warbeast or a Jackson JSR Rhoads -
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by MakeItWitChu
Anyone think it's worth itto turn a hello kitty guitar into a metal axe? Maybe putting in some blackouts, getting it set up, put some heavy gauge strings on it, downtuning to Drop B or somethin... anyone think its worth it?

................hmmm i cant really see it happening, but by all means proove me wrong
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
................hmmm i cant really see it happening, but by all means proove me wrong

I think i'll try it. lol.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by MakeItWitChu

if i had a hello kitty guitar, i would defiantly try it.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
.....woah i think im in love, HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!??

i think its like a 30th anniversary or something.... i dunno, i just google imaged "Schecter" i think, but it does look nice, i'll see if i can get anything on it

and yes, a tricked out hello kitty would be so badass at a gig to bust out and start doing heavily distorted riffage
Quote by GiantRaven

Those would look amazing if they didn't stick all that aestetic crap on them. Take off the weird arches and the gears and keep the rusted look and metallic industrial look and you've got an amazing guitar
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by gallagher2006
Pfft.

Gothic = Robert Smith

And Robert Smith played Jaguars.

Therefore Jaguars are the gothist guitars

and now Robert Smith endorses Daisy Rock so...

actually a lot of goth bands use telecasters.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Spay
Those would look amazing if they didn't stick all that aestetic crap on them. Take off the weird arches and the gears and keep the rusted look and metallic industrial look and you've got an amazing guitar

If the first one was a left handed bass I would make it my lifes work to get one

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
.....woah i think im in love, HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!??

yeah, its a 30th. anniv. c-1 suggested retail 130, but you won't find it new anymore.... maybe ebay i guess
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
and now Robert Smith endorses Daisy Rock so...

seriously? I thought he was playing a Schecter these days
Quote by freedoms_stain
seriously? I thought he was playing a Schecter these days

He plays an assload of different guitars, but he's a Daisy Rock endorsee, I'm assuming he doesn't play the butterfly shaped ones though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.

Moser Siren? Would look better with an ebony fretboard, IMHO, but I'd still love one.
Last edited by Johnthewrench at Feb 24, 2008,
I would post the wangcaster but it would be completely irrelevent.

Unless its Robert Smith's wang...
Veteran UGer. Suck it.