Hey everyone, I'm not sure if your school is like this, but I must to a senior presentation in order to graduate. Well, I chose to do mine on progressive rock, which I can easily talk about for 20+ minutes. However, since I have AP English the teacher requires that we have an "interactive" thing at the end of our presentation. For example a girl did hers on cosmetic surgery and she had the class do surgery on a clay face. Brain tumors; surgery on a Jell-O brain. You get the idea. I just can't think of anything to do for mine. I can't have everyone play instruments due to lack of their musical skill and lack of enough instruments. Do you guys have any ideas?
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if your school is like this, but I must to a senior presentation in order to graduate. Well, I chose to do mine on progressive rock, which I can easily talk about for 20+ minutes. However, since I have AP English the teacher requires that we have an "interactive" thing at the end of our presentation. For example a girl did hers on cosmetic surgery and she had the class do surgery on a clay face. Brain tumors; surgery on a Jell-O brain. You get the idea. I just can't think of anything to do for mine. I can't have everyone play instruments due to lack of their musical skill and lack of enough instruments. Do you guys have any ideas?

Bring in all your guitars and teach them smoke on the water. Then tell them all to go to GC and play it on an MG.
Ask if you can play a song in front of your class. Thats what i did and got a 97.
have everyone name tehir favorite style of music and the nfidn a prog band that has influences from all thsoe genres
then ask people if the ycan hear the influences in the music
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!