I just wondered if power tab would be a good idea to download, I dont really want to download crap onto my computer that will just cause problems, or its just confusing. OPINION?
I've had no problems with powertab...

Sometimes I prefer it to guitarpro if I want to see both guitar parts on screen at once.
download it doesnt take up big space and it doesnt slow down your computer so i dont see a reason to not have it.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I've had no problems with powertab...

Sometimes I prefer it to guitarpro if I want to see both guitar parts on screen at once.

you can do that in guitar pro too.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
it's nice...
(i'm using it right now)
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
it's ugly but it works fine

but "if you know how to get it", I would recommend guitar pro
Powertab's an awesome program, and it's free. Two great reasons to download it, right there.

I'd definitely recommend it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by InTheFlesh!
it's ugly but it works fine

but "if you know how to get it", I would recommend guitar pro

or use tuxguitar which is free and opens both guitar pro files and powertabs.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
or use tuxguitar which is free and opens both guitar pro files and powertabs.

Never heard of it
is it pretty?
and does it have RSE? ^^
The best decision you will ever make will be to download it.

it really does **** all over guitar pro
it helps alot, really. and it's the cheap version of Gp...so why not? I have it, it works very well if you are too lazy to get GP ( like myself...)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by InTheFlesh!
Never heard of it
is it pretty?
and does it have RSE? ^^

That's how it looks as standard (you can change the tab fonts and colours etc) and you can get custom soundbanks for it meaning that essentially you can have an even better sound than RSE.

keep in mind that that pic has been resized from the original (http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i308/lemoninfluence/tuxguitr.jpg)

Quote by element4433
powertab is excellent. do it. it saved my life with tabs...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Lemoninfluence

That's how it looks as standard (you can change the tab fonts and colours etc) and you can get custom soundbanks for it meaning that essentially you can have an even better sound than RSE.

keep in mind that that pic has been resized from the original

Link to site please?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
www.tuxguitar.com.ar

EDIT: that seems to be down atm.

Quote by element4433
tuxguitar isn't good at all if you don't have a custom soundbank. it won't playback the written music. Plus, you cannot choose an instrument, you have to manually turn the gain from 10 to 1
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
tuxguitar isn't good at all if you don't have a custom soundbank. it won't playback the written music. Plus, you cannot choose an instrument, you have to manually turn the gain from 10 to 1

I've only just reinstalled mine from ages ago and it works with playback and all. I may have done something the first time I installed it but I don't remember and in settings it has 'default soundbank' selected instead of a custom soundbank.

As a free alternative to guitar pro it's not bad.

Quote by element4433