Hey guys,

Im look for possible upgrades, I already have the BAII Bridge. What else is there to replace should i come upon the money? I was thinking the tuners and the pickups. Any recomendations?
I personally love Fender SCNs for that Fender sound. Loud, clear, and 100% Fender.

Available at a store near you.

Regards,

- Bazaarofchina

But seriously, check 'em out.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
i agree with Fitz. some Fender SCN's will do more to improve the sound, than any other mod. since you already have the BAII, you might look for some Fender Lite tuners, later on. if you can't afford the feel of an MIA, you might as well sound like one.
good luck!
Totally. Totally.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
paper maiche pickguard...
come on guys, you know that would be cool.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Completely agree with Fitz, Noiseless pups were the first thing to come to mind.

To be honest, I doubt the tuners will be worth the investment, and other than new pickups, theres not much more you can do to upgrade it.

I guess if you wanna do something to mod your basses, try making an old one into a fretless, I plan on doing that to my RBX270 soon.

EDIT: OOOH! Pearl pickguard! Or maybe turtleshell, but something new, I wanna get a white pearl pickguard for my MIA Jazz.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Last edited by Jonn0 at May 28, 2008,
Quote by Jonn0

To be honest, I doubt the tuners will be worth the investment, and other than new pickups, theres not much more you can do to upgrade it.

EDIT: OOOH! Pearl pickguard! Or maybe turtleshell, but something new, I wanna get a white pearl pickguard for my MIA Jazz.

+this

Tuners are usually not too important of an upgrade on an already decent bass, especially if they are already passable like the stock MiM fenders. Pups long before tuners any day.

Go the cosmetic route with knobs, control plate and pickguard, and pick up some straplocks if you haven't already, they are worth the money, and a super easy install.
but are they a direct replacement? I'm already planning on changing the pups
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING