well, my cat's a piece of shit, and i don't like it. discuss things to do with said animal
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Love it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it's 20 lbs, it needs not more food
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Damn, if you don't want it, give it away. Don't be a douche and start torturing the thing.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by TechnoViking
what should this said piece of **** do with you is the question

i don't think my cat could control me
Quote by pHaKe
it's 20 lbs, it needs not more food

Cook it and eat it...If you've been fattening it up for a while, you've been probably planning on eating it for a while now. Don't chicken out, do it!
Dude that sounds like my sister's cat.

It will eat ANYTHING.

Seriously though,
I dropped one of my picks on the ground and it ran over to see if it was edible.
Quote by Mike!
Cook it and eat it...If you've been fattening it up for a while, you've been probably planning on eating it for a while now. Don't chicken out, do it!

there's an idea, you others need to be more like mike here
Rip the tail and gouge the eyes
Rotting carcass surrounded by flies
Tear out it's fur and pound it's ass
I've been raping my dead cat
two and a half men.
i think it's only 1, thats why we had to get a new one
omg I lol'd so bad at that

I usually cruelly manipulate my cat using a laser pointer. Or, this takes alot of work, but im guessing it's worth

itMake Some Kitty Crack!
MY STUFF

Epiphone Les Paul Standard-Ebony
Silvertone 10 wt Amp
Digitech RP50

Quote by AmonMortem
This is the Internet. Men are men, and girls are FBI agents in disguise.

Member #19 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by Cameronrobson

hahahaha
Quote by Cameronrobson

^^b-e-a-u-tiful
Quote by pHaKe
i don't think my cat could control me

Oh it does you just don't realise it yet.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Oh it does you just don't realise it yet.

are you proposing that cats have superior knowledge to humans, and their just waiting for their chance to strike?
Quote by pHaKe
are you proposing that cats have superior knowledge to humans, and their just waiting for their chance to strike?

You're thinking of mice.
two and a half men.
damn, i always get them confused
Quote by pHaKe

if I say too much I may be in danger.

but really, you must know the look that cats give you. it says 'one day, when we overthrow you, you will pay for not pampering me and worshipping me like the god I am... Damn I miss the Egyptians'
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
well, my cat's a piece of shit, and i don't like it. discuss things to do with said animal

Perhaps your "piece of sh.it" ways and attitude are rubbing off onto said cat and making it act in an unfavorable way?

If you don't like it give it away, its that simple. A local animal rescue facility would gladly take it in. Its inexcusable to torture the poor thing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197