hey im trying to sell a box of promotional picks from a website and i was wondering would that be illegal or something. a friend of mine mentioned that it might be but i dont think it would be.

what do you guys think?
you usually give out promotional stuff for free.

as long as they are your picks I dont see a problem with it. And also make sure your not in front of a store or anything. You cant really sell stuff on private property. If you do talk to the guys first...

my two cents
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
I don't think it's the act of selling it that's illegal, but it's where you sell them. You can't just loiter on somebody's property unless you get their permisson.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
yeah i mean this guy gave them to me for free and i want to get rid of them and make some profit from them and i just wanted to make sure it was ok.

and i was more likely going to get people to mail me an envelope so i can send them back to them.
A stamp costs more than a pick...I dunno about that whole idea of making money.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
oh... so they aren't promotional they are just some free picks you got and want to sell...

in that case, like mesa said, I doubt you'll make any money. I usually get my picks in like packs of 10 or 15 or something. and they only cost a few bucks, not something I would really buy off some random person.

but then again I do like my jazz picks...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by MESAexplorer
A stamp costs more than a pick...I dunno about that whole idea of making money.

so funny yet so true

I dont think you would make THAT much profit from selling the picks to be honest.

and also, TS, dont double post, edit instead
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.