ok my school is having a battle of the bands, so my friend and i are thinking about entering.

I was wondering if anyone would have some easy to intermediate song suggestions for two guitar players.
I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse.

It had to be done.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
You know I really, really don't like Opeth (don't flame me) but you could do the first 3 minutes-ish to Dirge for November, because that's ace.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
if you want like a serious song, check out some stuff by jack johnson
if you dont mind joke songs, flight of the choncords and stephen lynch are great for one or two guitars. but lynch would be nsfw.
^^ i despise the boys are back in town
but my friends won a talent show playing foxy lady. you should play "statutory ape" by the black dahlia murder
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Bad Moon Rising by CCR
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Seriously, anything off of Nirvana's Nevermind other than Teen Spirit. Breed and Lithium both usually impress, or at least give a good show.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse.

It had to be done.

This song is well on its way to becoming the new "LOL WUT?" pear.

Anyways, I don't have a lot of suggestions, but a lot of these people do...good luck!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Pachabel's Canon (not Canon Rock). Have one person play bass part or chords while the other plays melody, and trade off.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp