Well......I decided to re-install this game called Neverwinter nights: diamond edition. I couldn't find the booklet. And without the booklet you don't have the keys. And without the key's your basically screwed. Sooo whatever.....I go to three gamestops looking for Diamond edition....I can't find them though. So I end up picking up the original game and all the expansions that came with diamond edition. Welll...it turns out it wasn't the origional game....but three expansions in the original box that didn't say expansion at all on the box. It just said Neverwinter nights........-sigh- 37 bucks down the drain.

So I ended up buying another diamond edition off of ebay for like 16 dollars. And I don't even know if it will work cause I have Vista......>.<

Atleast I have Xp on another comp.
That's dedication right there, what with all of that fuss over getting your precious video game back. Somebody should write a book about that.

Go outside.
Yes.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
i hate crap days. i gotta hit the can like every 2 hours.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Same thing happened to me with Nightfall. 50 bucks down the drain...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Yes.

Oh wait, you expect me to read your thread and care about your problems? Go outside.

/heartless bastard
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
... Seriously?

Dude if you can blow that much money on something that pointless without thinking about it, you shouldn't have too many crap days.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Couldn't you leave your house?

God forbid you don't get to play your video game.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by fenderbassist12
i crap days. i gotta hit the can like every 2 hours.

haha. that's what I was thinking.

Oh, and TS? This was not a crap day, this was a sign of how badly you need to see sunlight.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I spent $30 on a 5x5 Rubik's cube, and the pos starting falling apart after I solved it twice. given, cubes are easily repaired, but those damned little stickers started peeling off, too. I need to buy replacement stickers for all of my cubes.
Quote by MakinLattes
I spent $30 on a 5x5 Rubik's cube, and the pos starting falling apart after I solved it twice. given, cubes are easily repaired, but those damned little stickers started peeling off, too. I need to buy replacement stickers for all of my cubes.

At least you're clever enough to solve a Rubik's cube... lucky.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I'm not complaining just telling a story. I do go outside, I just felt like playing a video game.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
Couldn't you just look up a ghost key on google?
I could have. Had a bit of trouble finding one though. Is that what they call them "Ghost keys"? I didn't know that.
life isnt video games
think of all the better things you could of done, so i'd say yes you had a crap day, cuz u wasted it on video games
today my engine blew out, so now im broke trying to find a few thousand dollars for a new one. dont b*tch about a video game. go outside
Quote by MakinLattes
it's just a bad stroke of luck. I'm sure you'll get what you want in the end.

Your probably right

------------------------------------------END QUOTE

To everyone else.....you don't know me at all. You don't know if I play video games all the time or not. To tell you the truth, I don't. My job consumes most of my day, so I don't really have time.

----------------------------To the guy who's engine blew out

Sorry about that man. Hope everything works out in the end.