I have a blue lightsaber from Master Replicas.

I think that beats it.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 24, 2008,
Congratulations.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
da ba dee da ba die...

I thought the same exact thing!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
You will earn respect through bloodshed.

Or at least when you leave the pussy jedi.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by punkrocker10115
THIS Beats that!

Until some white dude walks in or something and he's like twice as tall as the Japanese guy in the Darth Vader costume.
so the lightsaber fighting styles were completely off.....

the blue jedi was far too aggressive, the red jedi was not aggressive enough. It's common knowledge that blue (or light side) jedis are more opportunistic saber wielders. They parry and defend their opponents attacks, waiting patiently for an opening before they make any sort of move. Conversely, red (or dark side) jedis fight through their anger/rage and therefore are far more aggressive in their styles; they are known to constantly attack their opponents until they break through the defense.

(but yea, pretty cool)
Quote by brokenairguitar
so the lightsaber fighting styles were completely off.....

the blue jedi was far too aggressive, the red jedi was not aggressive enough. It's common knowledge that blue (or light side) jedis are more opportunistic saber wielders. They parry and defend their opponents attacks, waiting patiently for an opening before they make any sort of move. Conversely, red (or dark side) jedis fight through their anger/rage and therefore are far more aggressive in their styles; they are known to constantly attack their opponents until they break through the defense.

(but yea, pretty cool)

ah, but you dont know the history. the red one actually is a jedi who lost his saber and must use a sith's blade as thats all he has. he is fighting a dark jedi for his saber back, and the dark jedi is using the jedi's blade to taunt him.

yeah i just made that up but whatever.
I have friends that claim to big Star Wars fans, but say III is best movie out of all of them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I have friends that claim to big Star Wars fans, but say III is best movie out of all of them.
I liked The Empire Strikes Back the best.
I honestly hated I, II, and III. Ruined the character of Darth Vader, raped the idea of the Force from the guiding force of the jedi to a tool to push crap around.

I loved V though (Empire Strikes Back).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Flying Couch
I liked The Empire Strikes Back the best.
So do I, they said it was just filler between IV and VI

*hopes he did the Roman Numerals right*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
da ba dee da ba die...

and everything is blue for him, and himself, and everyone around , cuz he aint got, no one to listen......
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
da ba dee da ba die...

I love that song...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by PlayMadness
I honestly hated I, II, and III. Ruined the character of Darth Vader, raped the idea of the Force from the guiding force of the jedi to a tool to push crap around.

I loved V though (Empire Strikes Back).
I'm going to send these quotes to them
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano