I am having a hard time NOT getting juked by the ball carrier, also with scrambling QBs. Any tips, techniques, or drills?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Never run parallel to the direction they're running.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Chobes
Don't play with people better than you, like black people.

I second that. Never engage in any sport with skin darker than a "mocha" type colour to it.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
lol! and I will try that, but what if they're going straight at me (and can juke out of the way)
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Stay lower so you can tackle them still after they juke.

Dot drills would be helpful on foot speed, but they suck vajayjay.

Please expand on "dot drills"
Quote by blackflag49

I had this problem to if you get low and bend your knees and get into an "athletic posistion" then you should be ready and what i was taught for lacrosse is that if you watch their hips/stomach it shows which way their gonna go so watch that and aim for the hips. Don't lunge either stay balanced.
ED REED BABY
Aim for a spot 2ft behind them and run through them to get there.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
lower your hips, break down and keep your feet moving so as not to lose your balance and speed.
THEN YOU MUST THRUST!
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
All right. Thanks
Quote by blackflag49

You have a square with dots arranged in an x, inclding a dot where the to lines meet, and of course four for the tips of the x about a 2 feet apart. You then move either both your legs or one leg at a time as fast as you can in every concevible pattern. If you want more info just google it. Sorry i failed to make a good diagram.
Quote by TerpsRHCP
I had this problem to if you get low and bend your knees and get into an "athletic posistion" then you should be ready and what i was taught for lacrosse is that if you watch their hips/stomach it shows which way their gonna go so watch that and aim for the hips. Don't lunge either stay balanced.

+1 and also its based on how well you pursuit and how you take an angle. thats about 75% of missed tackles, either the tackler takes the crappiest angle possible and goes too far or let the ball carrier come to them and then the guy just blows past them. just practice angle pursuit and wrapping up.
break down git under controll because u dont want to be going full speed. dont favor one side to the other. try to force them to one side so they cant juke and watch the beltbuckel because thet is a good indicator of where there gunna go. also dont over commit to one side because that when they juke make sure u know thats were ther going.