I mean the days before the beard, and biker stuff. Back in the late eighties. I think he used to be cool, and he actually didn't butcher Randy's solos. I think he actually played them well back in the day. What do you guys think?
Be cool.
I like his version of voodoo child back in the 80s...Now he's just cheesy...Plays good blues, tho.
Never liked him.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Who?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
he was acutally good waaaaaaaay back
he had abs and he looked good and on top of it all he played well, know hes terrible
"im a rock star im amazing. im a rock god. im perfect. i drink a lot. isn't that interesting? i get a cover shot on guitar world three times a year. im a rock star. i rwak." a basic summary of what he makes himself up to be.
I'm actually kinda jealous of that wicked beard.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Yeah, he used to be pretty cool back in the day before he became a 'tard...if he ever came face-to-face with a real biker, he'd get his ass whupped.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Way too many pinch harmonics and downtuning these days with zakk. Heard him play crazy train on the rock honors(I think it was that) and i could even recognize the intro with all the pinch harmonics.......twas terrible.
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Yeah, IMO, not to sound gay, but he looked way better back then to. I think it would have been better if he just kept that image to this day, and never got into that 'tough biker stuff'. He tries way to hard nowadays. Also, his playing was way better, and there was little, if no pinch harmonics at all.
Be cool.
He was a lot better, but I still like him.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I thought his guitar work on No More Tears (the album) was really good, that was before became addicted to pinch harmonics, they sound cool when used sparingly, but not when every other not you hit is a pinch harmonic, and especially not on solos that weren't written for them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Machine Gun Man is a pretty damn good tune.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by bendystraw
"im a rock star im amazing. im a rock god. im perfect. i drink a lot. isn't that interesting? i get a cover shot on guitar world three times a year. im a rock star. i rwak." a basic summary of what he makes himself up to be.

errm..no?
what do you base that on?

i to liked zakks style back in the 80'ties, more feling to it.
but lets face it people he's just one of meny that changed he's style over the past years.
meny artists do that you know?
this might show you what he's gone from, to what he is now-

the past-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsih9nUpq2U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HG-nKIXMis&feature=related

today-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJF6xT2Y9gU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48oMTmYcz4
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
i only have one album with him on it, and its an ozzy live album (from the early 90's i believe)

hes good on it, but all the pinch harmonics really get on my nerves

Jack my swag
I think hes still a legend.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by pix_dement
errm..no?
what do you base that on?

Oh man he's got his guitar down past his nutsack, about 300 massive Marshall stacks behind him, leather, metal adornments, a beard, long hair , and no ear protection. What a rebel.

Man he's got his middle finger up like "FUCK the world man!" What a fucking badass.

Look at that scowl! Big man now! Still got that beard and that hair to show mom he's not her little boy anymore! And the guitar shape? Metal, man, just metal.

This man tries way too hard
i used to not like him, but then all the sudden pinch harmonics found their way into my playing and now i'm about as bad as him, only i cant even come close to shredding. and i like him now.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I always liked him, he's pretty good. And to the people ripping on him: he's playing for Ozzy, he's obviously doing something better than you are.

Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.