Im not sure if this thread will get any interest at all but.... after building our newest house i recieved a room in the basement. Currently I am at college and my room is not finished so occassionaly i go home and me and my dad work on it. its been framed in and insulated and next is drywall. Im painting one wall red and i want to make the room look modern. What would be some good suggestions for wall art? I like of course music/guitar, film/ and big city skyscrapers, i have some movie posters that i am going to fram already. I would love to hang a guitar on the wall someday but it would feel like a waste. Let me know and if you have pictures of something feel free to share.
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
Torture chamber/recording studio.

/thread.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Padded Walls
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
put one of those giant pianos where you step on a note and it plays it on the ground. or a giant guitar.
Well, you could just put a guitar wall hanger on one wall and just hang your guitar from it when you're not using it... it wouldn't be a waste at all, and those hangers are like $15 or so last I checked.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by nt1440
u plan on going back home after u graduate?

Im transferring to a different school that is closer to home and it will be much cheaper for me to live, rent raped me of my summer earnings. its the alternative until I graduate.
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
Quote by scarfacesuit
Well, you could just put a guitar wall hanger on one wall and just hang your guitar from it when you're not using it... it wouldn't be a waste at all, and those hangers are like $15 or so last I checked.

and i thought about that, i might do that but i like to keep them in cases
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
i guess i should mention its not a huge room, so multiple couches is out of the question... ill just have a bed and a desk and i would liek to make a nice entertainment center, and no black light, oh and i dont do drugs, ac does keep a room cool thanks for the advice
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
you must paint the walls purple. red is a HORRIBLE color to paint a room, especially a small one. do you know how small a room with red walls looks/feels? purple, specifically a darker color. it's the most soothing color second to blue, but blue can make a room look too bright and hurt your eyes when you're aggravated.

put a bean bag chair in one corner, or some sort if large padded area to just flop down on.
A bookshelf, but when you open up the books..

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!!!!!!!
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
keg-orator. even if your not gonna party and have alot of people over, one keg would last you or you and a couple friends a long time.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
you must paint the walls purple. red is a HORRIBLE color to paint a room, especially a small one. do you know how small a room with red walls looks/feels? purple, specifically a darker color. it's the most soothing color second to blue, but blue can make a room look too bright and hurt your eyes when you're aggravated.

put a bean bag chair in one corner, or some sort if large padded area to just flop down on.

yes i do know what a red room looks like, we have one upstairs, and im only doing one of the 4 walls red..
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab