Ok, my brother has been playing for like 20 years and he wont help me. And I suck at playing by sound. I need someone to help me out with a quick riff......
Quote by captainoid
Do you need a quick riff or do you need help with one?

Its just a riff. THE SONG IS SO GAY. I was watching Headbangers ball and i saw the song. At the end its just easy tapping, I know that. then the rest is just hammer-ons and pull-offs.
Ok, the song is really gay I MEAN REALLY GAY. But anyway, the song is called 'Grandfather' by 'The number 12 looks like you'. Go to at leats 3:48 at the song. Or just the end.......
OMG. YOU DIDN'T JUST CALL THE NUMBER 12 LOOKS LIKE YOU "GAY" as in bad did you?

if you meant "gay" as in their former drummer who recently left the band, then it wouldn't be a big deal, cuz he was in fact gay, but if you meant as in "bad" imma be 12 kinds of pissed.

TN12 is the ****, you can't say anything bad about them. have you seen them live? their guitarists dance on their guitars faster than most legends have been able to.

you watch your mouth child.
YEAH I JUST CALLED THEM GAY!! I dont care if they dance on there guitars faster than others. GUITARS WERE MADE FOR PLAYING. I listen to metal. you know, the good kind.

And they just named themselves that gay name so that they can be remembered by emo idiots.

And I wouldnt call me a child. I am like 20 years older then you. My younger borther is the one who hates them. AND SO DO I APPARENTLY........ You may 12 kinds of pissed, but i will shove 5 fingers of fist in your mouth.