Hey, I'm using powertab (unfortunately, I don't have money to bey Guitar Pro) and I'm trying to put some artificial harmonics, there's menu there, here it is:

Will you guys tell me what those things are all about? Thanks.
Attachments:
AH.JPG
It's exactly what it says. Specify the pitch of the harmonic, and how many, if any, octaves it is above the fretted note.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
A harmonic affects the pitch of the fretted note. The most simple is a simple octave, though you can do thirds and fifth as well. 8va means that it will be an octave higher than noted and 15ma is 2 octaves higher.

To play an articicial or tapped harmonic, fret a note at the fifth fret of your A string. This is a D note. With that note ringing, tap (fairly hard, you'll have to mess around to determine the proper amount of force) the fret wire between the 17th and 18th frets of your A string. The pitch should go up 1 octave. Conversely, you can simply fret the note and then tap the fret wire, eliminating the initial note.

Of course, you can mess around with all kinds of different variations of this. You don't even have to go up an octave! Fret that same D note and then tap the fret wire between the 12th and 13th frets.
Umm... I still don't get it, how can you specify the pitch of artificial harmonics on the guitar, I mean, in what part of the string do I have to touch my thumb to do that.