Page 1 of 4

Anyone remember this?
I remember he would give you an infinite number of whatever was in the 9 slot of your bag.
But i never tried to catch him because my friend said it ruined your game.
Is this true pit?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Yes.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
yes it kills your game. it scared the shit out of me the first time i heard it. it is a shame i used my master ball before i found that thing.
It doesn't really ruin the game, it just makes it look glitchy in some spots. Though, the official pokemon league tournament won't let you compete if you do that.. But I don't think that's been around for years.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It doesn't really ruin your game. You never did that back in the day?
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
thats how i had all my pokemon at lvl 100 with max stats. you could also get like lvl 176 snorlaxs there and battle friends with them
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by apollo718
thats how i had all my pokemon at lvl 100 with max stats. you could also get like lvl 176 snorlaxs there and battle friends with them

those things always kicked my ass too hard.
Quote by apollo718

I didn't know that.
I remember you could get mewtwo tho.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
LEVEL 99 CHARIZARD
LEVEL 99 GENGAR
LEVEL 99 BLASTOISE
LEVEL 99 PIKACHU
LEVEL 99 PIDGEOT
LEVEL 99 MEWTWO

I swear I didnt cheat....!
i caught it and nothing happened to my game. that was on my red version. i might try this on my blue to see if it does anything...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
That cheat was sooo bomb! No lies, I got infinite Master Balls and Rare Candy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by metalcore123
LEVEL 99 CHARIZARD
LEVEL 99 GENGAR
LEVEL 99 BLASTOISE
LEVEL 99 PIKACHU
LEVEL 99 PIDGEOT
LEVEL 99 MEWTWO

I seriously did that just by going to the Elite 4 a lot. I only did the Missingno trick once, and it was for masterballs.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by metalcore123
LEVEL 99 CHARIZARD
LEVEL 99 GENGAR
LEVEL 99 BLASTOISE
LEVEL 99 PIKACHU
LEVEL 99 PIDGEOT
LEVEL 99 MEWTWO

I did that
>.>
<.<

You can go to lvl 100 tho.
Right?
Quote by brandooon
It never ruined my game. Couldn't you also get Mew?? I remember fighting one.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by strat335
wasn't it slot 6?

ahhh the good ol' days of pokemon

it was slot 6
Quote by perry589
It never ruined my game. Couldn't you also get Mew?? I remember fighting one.

You could get Mew in yellow before fighting the second gym.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis

really? i didn't know that. how do you do it? the cheats i used to get online back in the day never seemed to work....i'm pumped to play pokemon, now! dammit.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It doesn't really ruin the game, it just makes it look glitchy in some spots. Though, the official pokemon league tournament won't let you compete if you do that.. But I don't think that's been around for years.

i caught it. it didnt ruin my game.

i caught all 151 pokemon in the blue version. i felt like i had really accomplished something that day.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Wow. The fact that yall know all of this, is just... Well.... Gay!!!

the fact that you don't means you are 12 years old or was a social reject in elementary school.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Wow. The fact that yall know all of this, is just... Well.... Gay!!!

You must've had the worst childhood ever, i pity you; traumatized for life..............but yeah if you catch missingo it'll brick your game, but if you catch the M'N'###(* thing then it wont harm your game, i caught the M"N ### thing and used it in red version and it was beastly lvl148 WHAT.
I started Pokemon when I got a copy of Crystal. I played Yellow a few times and never came to the situation. I probably would have caught it though, If i could level my 'mans up to 100.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Yes.

Yes, TS... take it from the pit monkey with Mudkips as an avatar... Only credible advice can come from Mudkips.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Archeo Avis

How does one do that?
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
If you saved your game after catching it it would have a chance to corrupt it.
The cake is a lie!
Yeah, I remember there's some weird thing you can do in Red and Blue too to find a level 7 Mew...google it or something, cuz Mew was awesome
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
I caught it and everything was fine until about three weeks later, I turned my Gameboy on to find that my game had been deleted.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by this&that
You must've had the worst childhood ever, i pity you; traumatized for life.

Quote by bendystraw
the fact that you don't means you are 12 years old or was a social reject in elementary school.

Yeah, totally. Because since I didnt sit in my house and play some stupid ass card game, or video game, or watch their cartoon I had the worst childhood ever. I mean Pokemon is totally better then going outside to play with friends, ride bikes, obnoxiously flirt with girls way older then me, and other stuff that normal kids do. Im sorry to say, but you f*cking nerds are the ones I feel sorry for.
Quote by apollo718

son of a...
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Yeah, totally. Because since I didnt sit in my house and play some stupid ass card game, or video game, or watch their cartoon I had the worst childhood ever. I mean Pokemon is totally better then going outside to play with friends, ride bikes, obnoxiously flirt with girls way older then me, and other stuff that normal kids do. Im sorry to say, but you f*cking nerds are the ones I feel sorry for.

I'm really sorry, but I cannot take you seriously with a Confederate Flag as your icon. I don't care how tough-guy you try to act, you may as well have a swastika as your avatar.

ON TOPIC, however: I would get the 99 master balls and such, but I'd never keep the missingnos. I'd always release them after i caught them, and after saving my game, it never bricked. I was always fine, regardless of what happened.

I don't think my game EVER bricked, tbh. Although I have restarted it countless times.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?

Ahh the days of Mew and the S.S. Anne
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by LuthierofTexas

So in elementary school you spent time flirting with older women? That seems very obnoxious, but not very normal.

But yeah, I got missingno and every time it showed what pokemon I fought with against the last people it would just show random ones, and one time it showed Mew and I flipped out.
Quote by iamnotrabid
So in elementary school you spent time flirting with older women? That seems very obnoxious, but not very normal.

Well excuse the hell out of me for not thinking girls were "yucky" when I was 9. I guess while yall were whacking it to the thought of Pikachu, I was actually trying to see real girls naked. But hey, like yall said, Im the one who missed out.
Page 1 of 4