So yeah salvaged this from my uncles basement. It used to belong to my dad but now its MINE Its an old school Wurlitzer Electronic Piano that has been mounted on a 410 cab. I'm not sure what the model number is but I'm thinking its a 200 or 210. I've seen them go for about $1000-$2000 on ebay and thats without the 410 so I'm thinking I may have scored here.

Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Nice score!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Nice score!

Hah, thanks. Yeah now I need to get back into piano. I'm a bit rusty
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
That's a 200. I've popped a few of those. Sweet organ. Is it tuned properly? They're a bitch to tune, but that's the only complaint I have about them.
They tended to "lose" the original stands, it's very rare to find one with an original stand nowadays, and they cost much more that way. The 4x10 is a cool solution to that- is it by wurlitzer? I don't remember seeing one of those before.

Edit: Could you open it and post some pics? My friend has one with a 200 body like yours but it has 200A guts, I'd like to see what yours has.
Last edited by Roc8995 at Feb 24, 2008,
Quote by Roc8995
That's a 200. I've popped a few of those. Sweet organ. Is it tuned properly? They're a bitch to tune, but that's the only complaint I have about them.
They tended to "lose" the original stands, it's very rare to find one with an original stand nowadays, and they cost much more that way. The 4x10 is a cool solution to that- is it by wurlitzer? I don't remember seeing one of those before.

I'm not quite sure if the cab is by them or not. I haven't pulled it apart yet but it sounds great. Very doors esque. I got so used to all the digital sounding stuff that I forgot what I was missing.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Okay so I just checked the thing on the bottom and it turns out that its a 40 Watt 210 and not a 200. Would it still be worth about the same?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Weird, they must have used the same shell for both. I don't think the 210 has quite the same resale the 200 has, but I could be wrong. I doubt there's much of a schematic difference.
Sound Clips PLZ!
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
F*CK DUDE!

I LOVE WURLITZERS! If I had the monies, the space and the time, I'd get it!

Like for me Wurlitzers, Rhodes and Hammonds rocks my socks!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Nice one!

I'd love a Wurlitzer. If only i had the room.
Derp.