The amp I have now just doesn't cut it. Its a 30 watt Crate amp and it sounds okay but i need something better and louder. I play mostly songs from bands like Yellowcard and Saosin. If anyone has any suggestions on what amp i should buy (watts and brand) please let me know. I need something loud enough to play small shows at partys, school, etc. My budget is 600 bucks.

Thanks.
Quote by oneblackened
find a tube amp that you like, tube will nearly always sound better than Solid state. Loud enough to fill a school auditorium, I'd suggest ~50w tube amp, that would have enough power for a decent sized gig indoors.
brand? look up.

50 watt all tube would be a massive overkill, a waste of money and just impractical for the TS situation.... a 30 watt All tube Laney or something simmilar would be perfect... 30 watt all tube will still be far too much, but in the case of gigging, 30 watts is about perfect unless your playing stadiums.....

I have a 50 watt all tube laney, the loudest Iv ever turned it up to at a large gig is about 2....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by sheumack111
50 watt all tube would be a massive overkill, a waste of money and just impractical for the TS situation.... a 30 watt All tube Laney or something simmilar would be perfect... 30 watt all tube will still be far too much, but in the case of gigging, 30 watts is about perfect unless your playing stadiums.....

I have a 50 watt all tube laney, the loudest Iv ever turned it up to at a large gig is about 2....

Wow, thats insanely loud
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.