http://phoenix.craigslist.org/msg/584334528.html

That just seems odd. An entire stack, all from respected companies, for $250?

I know I don't have much money, but if it really is THAT good a deal, I may be able to scrounge up enough money.

Yay or nay?
It seems legit, it's just old. The guy must figure it's old, so he doesn't think it's worth much more than that.

Yay.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Yeah, that price is too good to be true.

However, this isn't eBay.

If you go there and can turn it on, you're getting the deal of the century.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
yeah thats awesome, but you'll wanna make sure it runs ok, and make sure all the speakers are alright as well.
my bass teacher got a 1969 jazz for $200 flat...so crazier things have happened
or at least almost as crazy

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
even if it needs repairs it still a deal. do it!
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Yeah it's definitely a deal. And it appears the guy knows he has some high-quality stuff, since he was nice enough to take a picture of the Goliath I SWR 4x10. If it's in working condition, I'd be more than willing to pay over $250 for the cab alone.

I'd say go for it. Fast. Before somebody else gets it.
Yeah, go see if it works fine. If it does, then you just got yourself a good deal.
Well, the thing is, those heads came in three flavours... that one looks like my 900W one, but it could be the model lower - the 400W version:

http://carvinmuseum.com/decade/images/88-probassiiheads.html

The 200, 400, and 900 look pretty identical, other than the 200 having no graphic EQ.

For what it's worth, I paid $290 for my 900W one, buy it now.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..