Alright. I've went up to my bros college a few times and spent the night. But im trying to get my friend to come up with me. So most likely he's gonna tell his rents hes spendin the night at my house when really were at the college. Im scared of his rents calling my house in case his phone is dead/out of service and it doesnt check out with my dad. Ideas?
How about you stay home and continue your education without any deterrents?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Disconnect the phone.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

What the hell?
You're going to honestly tell me you never went to a party when you went to school?
Because thats boring as ****. Go have fun man.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
you could just tell the truth. i know it sounds lame, but thats what i do and i have no problems.
-GEAR-

-Ibanez SZ520
-Fender Standard Mexican Tele
-Specter Legend 4 Bass
AMPS
-Crate GLX212
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Fender BLX 220
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

what a square
to make u ask questions, also we got busted for weed, and his RENTS didnt approve...so i cant come out and tell them
Have you ever seen any of those movies, you always get screwed in the end! HONESTY!!!! HONEEEESSSSSTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell his parents that you two are going to the college because you want to check out campus life, and are considering going there.

That JUST might work.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by tylerishot
What the hell?
You're going to honestly tell me you never went to a party when you went to school?

I never went to any parties, as in parties full of drunk teens, when I was in highschool.
Blow me.
Use your techno viking skills to capture his parents and torture them into letting him go.

Alternatively, you could give his parents your brother's number and tell him to say he's your dad. Then allow him to say you are safely at home and not within the reach of awful temptation.

So simple.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by metaldud536
I never went to any parties, as in parties full of drunk teens, when I was in highschool.
Blow me.

You poor thing. You need a beer.

Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by metaldud536
Blow me.

uh oh a bad ass...watch out...im glad i only have 1 douche in here
Quote by metaldud536
Blow me.

...my condolences. or however the **** you spell it.

seriously though, if you're gonna lie to is parents, theres always a risk involved. just do it, or dont, but dont try any crazy schemes.
Quote by Riddler
You poor thing. You need a beer.

Meh. I was anti social, most of me friends were geeks. The rest of the school was full of douchebags.

Quote by TechnoViking
uh oh a bad ass...watch out...im glad i only have 1 douche in here

I would say the same for you.
Quote by Gregray88
Have you ever seen any of those movies, you always get screwed in the end! HONESTY!!!! HONEEEESSSSSTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. dont listen to this guy. I've been doing this kind of thing since I was 12 and my parents don't have a clue. The trick is to know your Enemy so you can make a good plan
Quote by tylerishot
What the hell?

I'm still IN school technically.

And no, I did not.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by æTonyæ
lol. dont listen to this guy. I've been doing this kind of thing since I was 12 and my parents don't have a clue. The trick is to know your Enemy so you can make a good plan

please elaborate lol
just tell your parents you're going out at some point. then go out. call your parents after you've left and tell them you're gonna spend the night where you're at.

and metaldud.... dude, whatever floats your boat, but don't be a dick about it. I actually quite enjoyed parties full of drunk teens when I was in high school (now I enjoy parties full of drunk post-teens since I'm in college).

If people don't want to go and drink or what have you then that's fine but don't try and take some moral high road snobbyness about it and then tell the dude to blow you. yurfinlfntsy has a good point; but if they wasnt to go drink knock your f*cking socks off. just don't get caught, cos you'll regret it in the morning worse than any hangover you've ever had.
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Quote by NoiseBox
just tell your parents you're going out at some point. then go out. call your parents after you've left and tell them you're gonna spend the night where you're at.

and metaldud.... dude, whatever floats your boat, but don't be a dick about it. I actually quite enjoyed parties full of drunk teens when I was in high school (now I enjoy parties full of drunk post-teens since I'm in college).

I'm not being a dick. I just hated those people who bragged about how wasted they got. I don't care what people do with their lives, just don't think drinking or pot puts you above everyone else
i completely agree with u tho. i hang out with a bunch of nerds to begin with, and the rest of my school has their head so far up their asses its insane. no one knows what i do, and im not bragging thats why i go to college as apposed to highschool parties
im alerting the authorities ATM
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by TechnoViking
meanwhile your location is baileys irish cream?

yes god yes.
Quote by TechnoViking
i completely agree with u tho. i hang out with a bunch of nerds to begin with, and the rest of my school has their head so far up their asses its insane. no one knows what i do, and im not bragging thats why i go to college as apposed to highschool parties

Well my advice, since they'll be calling your house, make your friend take his cellphone?
If they call him, just have him step outside?
Seriously, college parties aren't all they're cracked up to be, I've been to a few locally, and at first I was like "Oh it's so cool that I'm going to a college party since I'm only in high school!" but then I realized that they were like High School Parties, only with older people. Just stay home and jerk it, you'll have more fun doing that.