I'm having a little trouble trying to find the terminology for this so my searches just find me power bricks or adapters. But basically i'm trying to find out where i can find those AC input grommets that trailer trash and pumaboards use on their pedalboards. I just got a new trailer trash board from Guitar Center and i'm slowly modding it for easy set up.
^ I think he means one for a three-prong plug. I have no idea where to get one, because I'm not American, so the ones I know where to get is differently shaped.
Quote by animainmachina
I'm having a little trouble trying to find the terminology for this so my searches just find me power bricks or adapters. But basically i'm trying to find out where i can find those AC input grommets that trailer trash and pumaboards use on their pedalboards. I just got a new trailer trash board from Guitar Center and i'm slowly modding it for easy set up.
You're either going to have to work on the terminology, or post a pic.

I have no idea whether you're talking about a grommet, a strain relief, or something entirely different. cba to try and figure that out.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.