For my Chemistry class we have to do a report on something science related, and I have no ideas. I am asking The Pit for help; I need to do it on a scientist or some kind of theory or anything related to science really. Please help!
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
How high you have to turn up the volume to wake up the neighbors.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.

apparently u don't know what chem is
How reactive household solutions are. It's probably been done millions of times before, but you get to blow shit up and inhale noxious gases!
Quote by MartiniKiss7
For my Chemistry class we have to do a report on something science related

You have to do science in Chemistry? didnt see that coming

Do it on liquid Nitrogen, that stuff rocks! Like when you have a blow up balloon and you pour liquid nitrogen over it, it cools so rapidly that the balloon shrinks but soesnt deflate. When it warms up again it goes back to original size.

Problem solved
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
See what the average quantity of methylated spirits that can be consumed by the homeless people in your town is?

And then see if it makes them any more flammable?

Do something on the relationship between Brownian motion and Temperature. I'm assuming this is like GCSE level? Like 15-16 years old?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Seriously, if it's for high school, do it on polymers.

Teach the class what polymers are, very basically... then talk about natural and synthetic polymers, and how they're used for pretty much everything.

Every plastic, fiber, glass, paper, and paint is some sort of polymer. give examples... the teacher will love your depth of understanding of how chemistry is used in the real world.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Burning Dog Poo and the Human Response. If you explain it right it might actually work out. You should explain how the chemical make up of dog poo is changed after touching fire and the ordors it give off that seem to be undesireable to people.
Chernobyl disaster is what I did my chem project on and told how nuclear reactors worked back them and how they have evolved to become much more stable.

Or you could do Mendeleev, chem teachers would certainly appreciate that.

You could attempt to show the process of abiogenesis through replicator- first theory-- RNA parts synthesis through inorganic matter and a carbon based gas. Of course you can't conduct that experiment in your school though.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by holden93

Thats Physics, Acoustics actually... Chemistry has nothing to do with the SPL or Intensity
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Compare the effects of SulfurHexafluoride (SF6) and Helium...

We all know what Helium does to your voice, SF6 is the opposite and its totally awesome!
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi