Crappy pic but I'm too lazy to get the digital camera out. Just got it today new for $700, got a deal on it at Sam Ash.

Gonna swap out the EMG-HZ for my EMG 81 and have it setup for Drop B with 11-56's. I dunno why people don't like these things, it plays amazing.
its the idea behind it mostly that people dont like it. i hope they show mercy on you
main rig

*schecter C-1xxx w/kent armstrong distortion and ultra distortion p/u
crate palomino v16 (usa)
EH big muff (nyc)
EH small stone (russia)

SCHECTERS UNITE!
PalOmInOOO
Probably cause it's LTD and not ESP.
an 81 should give some good tone, i'm also curious if thats a licensed or original floyd?
Quote by philthy335
its the idea behind it mostly that people dont like it. i hope they show mercy on you

If they could find me a new guitar for $700 with an OFR, let me know. Its only gonna cost me like $50 to get the pickup out of my old Jackson and into this one, still less than I'd have paid for a new Hellraiser FR.

Quote by natel0083
Probably cause it's LTD and not ESP.
an 81 should give some good tone, i'm also curious if thats a licensed or original floyd?

Its an original floyd. I thought the HZ would sound worse than it did, but it was an improvement over what I had before.
Quote by rwalby9
If they could find me a new guitar for $700 with an OFR, let me know. Its only gonna cost me like $50 to get the pickup out of my old Jackson and into this one, still less than I'd have paid for a new Hellraiser FR.

Its an original floyd. I thought the HZ would sound worse than it did, but it was an improvement over what I had before.

Yeah, i've always wondered if Alexi himself actually uses HZ's.
Quote by natel0083
Yeah, i've always wondered if Alexi himself actually uses HZ's.

He did up until toward the end of last year. He officially changed to an SD Blackout, which is on all the new 2008 AL-600's. I'm not sure about the 200, though.
Its something about the pinstripe, and extended wing that seem to put me off the USA Alexis. I do love the Japanese ones though, especially the one with the Scythe inlays. I'm also not really a fan of the LTD Alexis.
Be cool.
you should have went with the hellraiser my friend
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by axethrower13
you should have went with the hellraiser my friend

Why? Give me a reason to. Its got better upper fret access anyway. Same pickup will be in the bridge, and I didn't use the 85 in the neck of my Jackson when I had it anyway. I think its better built. I've played the C-1 Hellraiser with and without the FR, this just felt better. Alder body and maple neck vs. mahogany body and neck.
Quote by rwalby9
He did up until toward the end of last year. He officially changed to an SD Blackout, which is on all the new 2008 AL-600's. I'm not sure about the 200, though.

the 2008 alexi 200 have esp lh 301 pickups now. itz cheaper to use these ones instead of the lets call it "licensed" emg esp and they balanced out the price by using esp tuners instead of the esp/ltd tuners used on pre 2008 models. some dude told me abt the balancing factor and i think he makes sense
nice. not a fan of the 1 pickup though. i use my neck pickup quite often
I have that guitar, its serisouly the greatest purchase ive ever made.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412