Currently I have a Fender Princeton 65 w/ DSP

I want to know the general insight on this amp. Basically what everyone thinks of it.
I've been playing for about 5 years now. I use the effects occasionally but only the reverb and chorus. I play alot of hard and classic rock with some blues thrown in occasionally. I'm in the process of redoing my ibanez a 2550 prestige with a killswitch and Evo 2 bridge Area '58 middle and Paf Pro Neck. So a new guitar is out of the question.
Great amp. It's pretty hard to find an oldschool Fender that's not a great amp. For your style of music you might like an overdrive to go with it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
the princeton chorus?

if thats what your talking about then.

it has some of the best cleans I have EVER heard especially from a SS amp.
The OD channel isn't amazing but gets the job done.

I don't like the one you have that has effects the old red knobed one from 80s is like a million times better IMO
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Is this the same as the Fender Princeton 650 w/dsp? You said 65, but I have a 650... I bought it brand new for $420 a few years ago... it's an alright solid state amp, but I don't like it too much.
I had a Fender Deluxe 900, which has DSP circuitry. It sounded to bright and harsh for me so I sold it.
is it the 65 or 650..?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia