i vaguely remember an old video game.

I can't remember whether it was for NES or SNES, but I'm leaning toward SNES.

Basically, the only thing i remember from it was that you had monsters (kind of like pets) and you could feed them things and they would either grow stronger or change for or do something

the only thing i remember feeding the monster was "wire" because i remember thinking "wtf kind of monster eats wires?"

anybody have any clues? or was i just being secretly slipped LSD as a child?
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Custom P Bass (in the works)
Fender Rumble 100
secretly slipped LSD, only explanation
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko_9119
secretly slipped LSD, only explanation

+5

haha why don't you look up in google NES or SNES

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by OrangePossum
Lufia or Lufia 2, perhaps?

perhaps, i haven't really checked those ones out yet. maybe it was just people i was feeding wires to? hell if i know, i borrowed it from a friend like 10 years ago
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by pawm24
+5

haha why don't you look up in google NES or SNES

i have, but it hasn't gotten me very far because unless i read game descriptions of all 8 million + snes games and had screenshots my faulty memory wouldn't trigger

and i'm leaning towards LSD too
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by iamwangzilla
i have, but it hasn't gotten me very far because unless i read game descriptions of all 8 million + snes games and had screenshots my faulty memory wouldn't trigger

and i'm leaning towards LSD too

hm.. then LSD it is

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
i remember a website i went to a while ago that had a pretty big database of a bunch of old games with pictures and all...i think it was called vgmuseum.com or something like that
sounds like the chao in sonic adventures
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by MHSDC
i remember a website i went to a while ago that had a pretty big database of a bunch of old games with pictures and all...i think it was called vgmuseum.com or something like that

i'll try this on for size, and if not i'm going to have a chat with my parents about exactly what it was they fed me and whether or not it contained LSD and/or paint chips
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Fender Rumble 100
and also, maybe you lived under telephone wires... which would explain the paint chips... and the lsd
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
The thread title made me think of 2 dogs, and i had to share the image.

sorry TS, and i did have alot of experience with snes and nes.
epic7734