ok, i dont have a radio anywhere in my house, but today, while i was practicing, i heard some lady talking about the amount of money spent on diabeties research through my amp...really strange... probably normal but has this ever happened to anyone?
Wrong forum
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I heard some guy talking about america becoming mexico, and as soon as I get off a plane someone there is ready to take my 1 million dollars in bread... they then were about to have gary buesy on the phone to talk about satan but then the signal cut out
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
haha yesterday i had the song i was playing come through my amp while i was playing it
im all "damn, im good!" then i realized it was the radio....
When I turn my wah on and put it all the way back on the distorted channel I can hear some country oldies. It also clicks when I turn a light on anywhere in the house.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
do you have single coil pickups?? tends to happen on those occaisonally.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
used to happen to me. I can't get it to pick up frequencies anymore.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
sometimes i get indian music from some am radio station when i use my wah pedal near my amp, it changes stations as i press on to the wah
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
My wah picks up some pretty strong signals. It's pretty much unusable.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.