my band has 2 guitarists and we cant think of any songs that have 2 guitar parts.
we play mostly classic rock like led zeppelin, cream, jimi hendrix, and a lot of other bands with just one guitar, lol.
all we have so far is one by metallica.
any suggestions?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Ac/dc
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
foghat

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Stratmaster458
Queens Of The Stone Age

haha thats ironic, the other guitarist's favorite band is QOTSA.

oh by the way i left this out,
im lead and he's rhythm, and the rhythm part needs to be kind of easy.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
the datsuns.download some of their stuff,their like deep purple,zep and what not
Quote by imnotastoner
my band has 2 guitarists and we cant think of any songs that have 2 guitar parts.
we play mostly classic rock like led zeppelin, cream, jimi hendrix, and a lot of other bands with just one guitar, lol.
all we have so far is one by metallica.
any suggestions?

yea but even though they had one guitarist, their songs usually had two or more guitar parts....in the studio at least. if you are talking two solo parts, then you could always make something up.
yeah i know he can handle that.
i mean, its not like he sucks.

any other suggestions?
Quote by nt1440
Coheed & Cambria (rhythm can be hard in some of their songs)
Bad Religion
Sum 41
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Lynyrd Skynyrd

but they might have three, IDK

Edit: Scorpions have 2 guitarists
Last edited by eltyr18 at Feb 24, 2008,
Try some Scorpions songs. They have two guitarists and plenty of widely recognized songs.
play some beatles or the stones. You could also try the eagles or Crosby stills nash and young. You could play Mississippi queen by Mountain, the rhythm is way easy on that song and the lead actually. Tom Petty usually has 2 guitars goin as well. I used to have the same problem with my band so I can go on.
-Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out-
the guy with the aerosmith av doesn't even mention aerosmith. Brad Whitford and Joe Perry man..........anything Asmith has two guitars running through it.'
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
I've never liked playin Aerosmith. When I was in a band we played them live a couple times and I hated it I don't know why.
-Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out-