I am not sure exactly what type these are, but they are supposed to be from a Fender Satin USA strat. Check the pictures. For sale or trade.... Very interested in Roland Cube amps... or some aftermarket pickups for an Ibanez RG... Evolutions or something maybe... Funky colors cool too... Open to about anything that I feel I can find a use for...

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Last edited by djfrank at Feb 25, 2008,
Quote by Destroying Ange
how much man

Good question.... $75 shipped fair? Totally willing to trade also...
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Last edited by djfrank at Feb 25, 2008,
So you don't know where its from then? Could be from a Squier for all I know! I'm just kidding and all but it would be nice to have some kind of assurance.
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Quote by random_idiot144
So you don't know where its from then? Could be from a Squier for all I know! I'm just kidding and all but it would be nice to have some kind of assurance.

I got them from a guitarist who died of cancer. He was a pro and I sold off a bunch of his guitars and gear for his girlfriend a year or so after he passed. He had no squiers in the bunch. Fenders, Music Mans, Gibsons...This particular set was in a large plastic bag with a case candy set (unopened and new) that was labeled Satin USA Strat from Fender. I have shown people pics of them and they said they were USA pickups. I am no Fender expert... He did have one Fender Japan fotoflame strat...but all of the Japan fender stuff is usually labeled japan on it.

Quote by Meximini
so these pickups are better than squier pickups right?

Im a noob and im looking to upgrade my squier

indeed much better than a squier

If you are POSITIVE that these are American, I am Definitely interested
Quote by cccasey14
If you are POSITIVE that these are American, I am Definitely interested

I can't personally be positive... as I said I don't claim to know a whole lot about Fender pickups. All I can say is that they came to me in a bag paired with a Fender USA Satin case candy set (new unopened which I still have) and that I have shown the pics to others and they said that they were USA pickups. The pickguard holes are also spaced in the same locations as another pickguard I had here that was definitely a USA guard.

If anybody else would like to chime in that would be cool.

I have a Roland cube 15x A little beat but sounds good
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I have a Roland cube 15x A little beat but sounds good

Pics? What do you mean a little beat?

there is a knob missing off the top and there is a piece of plastic on the edge that broke off..
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v112/186/100/678956615/n678956615_145702_2045.jpg

here is a pic it kinda old I'll get some new ones when my battries charge up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
To the top

Hey do you want my roland cube for it?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era