im just working on a title page for an english class and was wondering if you guys knew of any good pictures to put on it. The only criteria is that it has to have my name on it and a part of it has to represent me but thats it...im looking for some funny or cool/trippy pictures and one of somebody playing guitar but close up on the guitar and arms or something....oh and also, any ideas for quotes or words would be good
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
Last edited by crackattack at Feb 25, 2008,
*awaits posting of pear*
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
cool trippy how??? perhaps you could narrow that down abit...if you has to represent you, what would that be?
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by RedSox_o4
Whats the paper over?

as in what is the title page for? pretty much all of the work that i do for english

Quote by imtank
cool trippy how??? perhaps you could narrow that down abit...if you has to represent you, what would that be?

well, i enjoy guitar, biking, smoking weed (but cant have direct references obviously), i like cars, red and black are my favorite colors....so far i have a picture of willie nelson on there and my name
Quote by Tom_hatton

Quote by Rock'N'Soul

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
Quote by fretsonfire74
the pear. seriously. that will be hilarious.

what is the site where all of those pictures come from (the o rly? owl and the pear)
Quote by Tom_hatton

Quote by Rock'N'Soul

Quote by Megadeth2011
I mean what the hell did you right the paper about?
edit: wright.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by RedSox_o4
I mean what the hell did you right the paper about?
edit: wright.

it's not a title page for one paper that i wrote.....in this class we just put all of our work in this folder, and this title page just goes on the front, so its for all of my work

edit: oh haha and "wright" is actually spelled "write"
Quote by Tom_hatton

Quote by Rock'N'Soul

Quote by Megadeth2011
i had to do something like that
i just did a cool collage of my favorite musicians, myself, some pictures i took, and tyedye everywhere that wasnt covered up
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...