ok um i recorded me playin some guitar, but for some reason it just stays at the uploading scrreen. the file is 350mb, i dno if that is too big or what, the vid is like min or so.. anyone got ideas as to wtf?
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
350MB? holy ****. thats a much too big file for a video. or at least i would think so. i dont know much about computers and ****. but you might need to convert it to a different format, like MPG or something. but i have no idea how to do that. hah. wish i could help bro.
When I have files as large as that, (I can usually get away with 200MB), it takes hours and hours to upload.
youtube does that to my videos too
My videos weren't as long as yours but it still would be on the upload page for hours.
I've sent them a comment about it but still haven't managed to fix it.
leave it on overnight, if it still isn't done by the morning then it might be a problem. Files that large using a basic "high speed (lol?)" connection will take a long time to upload.
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!
If you have XP (don't know about Vista) use Windows Movie Maker to convert to a smaller file.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
100mb is the max me thinks
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
If the video is only a minute or two long he should be able to compress it to an acceptable size without cutting it up.

DS
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic