That's like asking 'what do people have against the TS'... oh wait.
they usually don't bathe as much as they should, rendering themselves walking stinkbags
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
Quote by EmeraldXecution
they usually don't bathe as much as they should, rendering themselves walking stinkbags

That's why I don't talk to the French. They sound like they have a lugee all the time, and they smell, so then they bomb (no pun intended), the cologne. And they eat snails. I mean serious.
Quote by bluesybilly
they run planes into our buildings like a bunch of pussies. thats all

"they"

yep. all middle easterners.

The world has so much more against America.
I've been here since '04.

because they are diffrent from us...and being unique isn't the american way... i dont have any problem with them...but most people are narrow minded assholes...
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
cose a small minority of middle-eastern people did something bad and the whole race is being blamed for for some strange reason

racism sucks
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
No one has anything against "middle-esterners", save for a few fringe lunatics. This is a non-issue.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by bluesybilly
they run planes into our buildings like a bunch of pussies. thats all

Yes. Because 2 extremists are every single person from a middle eastern country.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Not to derail the topic, but its the same reason people hate America: because of a few assholes. If you are mad at Americans because of our history I suggest you look at your own, it is probably far worse. If you are mad at Americans for the ignorant comments on the internet, than you yourself are equally ignorant.
cuz deyre da terrists!!!111
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Please tell us youre great deal of experence with this topic because youre "??" question marks were rather, erum, unclear to me.
most people dont like americans because of our incredible arrogance and even more incredible ignorance...
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
because the people that hijacked the planes on 9/11 were middle eastern...
you must be really paranoid if you thinks ppl have something against ALL of one race....ppl who point the race finger are usually just as racist as the one their trying to blame....denial.