So I just got my tickets to the Vancouver gig in May and I was wondering if any other UGers are heading out to see these legends.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/

May 28.

I'm going for Opeth, though.

I love me some DT and some BTBAM and some 3, but the main reason I became interested was because Opeth will be there.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
What They're On Sale! **** I Gotta Get Mine Now!
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
I saw them in January.

I was right in front, center.

Met Petrucci at the free guitar clinic before the show.

Really, really great show. Played a lot of songs I never in my life expected. Amazing live band.
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
YOUR THROAT IS VIOLENTLY SLIT
THESE SYMPTOMS WON'T REMIT
YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOKE ON IT!
May 12th in MN I'm going for all the bands, well i really have never even heard of '3' though
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Quote by fallenangel20

May 28.

I'm going for Opeth, though.

I love me some DT and some BTBAM and some 3, but the main reason I became interested was because Opeth will be there.

Opeth and BTBAM are my main attractions. DT will be pretty sweet, and 3 look pretty good, but they're just add-ons in my book.

I don't know the date, but I know I'm going to the Chicago show. I think in April.
Spiral Out
Saw DT in Sydney... one of the best nights ever. James is spot on this tour as far as I can tell.

Quote by pangui
Saw DT in Sydney... one of the best nights ever. James is spot on this tour as far as I can tell.

I saw them also. Absolutely amazing!
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Don't even talk about this tour anywhere near me. They're not coming anywhere even remotely close to Texas.

I'm PISSED.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I saw them in January, was fantastic!
I really wanted to go to JP's free guitar clinic, but my school had some stupid event on which meant I couldn't go.
Hopefully may 2nd, but I think it's the night of prom , either go to an amazing concert, with the slightest chance of meeting ladies there, or going to prom, and getting laid, halp?
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Opeth and BTBAM are my main attractions. DT will be pretty sweet, and 3 look pretty good, but they're just add-ons in my book.

I don't know the date, but I know I'm going to the Chicago show. I think in April.

It's on May 13, and I'm moving to Texas on March 20th, which pisses me off, cause I want to go see Opeth and Dream Theater, but noooo, we gotta move to a state that Dream Theater wouldn't touch with a freaking 1,000 mile pole!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
Quote by Dudage
So I just got my tickets to the Vancouver gig in May and I was wondering if any other UGers are heading out to see these legends.

See you there? I heard they sold out in 20 minutes. I had to get to the obscure Ticketmaster in PoCo at 10 am. Managed to get 4 in a row
Yes, but not for Dream Theater.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by pangui

I went to that show too.... one of the most unentertaining nights ever. It actually made me like them alot less, if you can believe that.
I saw Dream Theater at the Brisbane Riverstage on Feb 1st. It made me like them a lot more. One of the best nights of my life.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
Quote by gimme_fuel_89
I went to that show too.... one of the most unentertaining nights ever. It actually made me like them alot less, if you can believe that.

Wow.. that's surprising. I must admit though, there was hardly any interaction with the audience. James only spoke twice.. once after the first song and at the very end.
But still, I think it was one of their best setlists. the second half especially. I mean, the played voices. VOICES!!! I nearly came when they started that.

Saw them back in Manchester last October, by far one of the best gigs I've ever been too, even with all the retarded gig attendants.

Quote by pangui
Wow.. that's surprising. I must admit though, there was hardly any interaction with the audience. James only spoke twice.. once after the first song and at the very end.
But still, I think it was one of their best setlists. the second half especially. I mean, the played voices. VOICES!!! I nearly came when they started that.

I know what you mean, they played Home at my one, and had the whole crowd chanting along with it, such an amazing experience! They did interact with the crowd quite a bit, LaBrie was swinging his mic over the audience, and trying to encourage everyone to sing along.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Last edited by rworsl at Feb 25, 2008,
Quote by HumanitysDeath

3 are a pretty legitimate band, IMO.

I mean, they've been around for quite a few years, and Opeth (at least) like getting bands that a little more unknown and making them known.

Like the band Amplifier. If it was for Opeth and Porcupine Tree inviting them on tour, many of us would never know who they are (even though a lot of people still dont, sadly).
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Damnit. Don't get me wrong, DT are one of my favourite bands but currently I would kill to see 3.
They are not coming to Toronto, biggest disappointment ever.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I'll be going to the Detroit show, mainly going for BTBAM, their music is amazing, but, I'm not disappointed by seeing any of the other bands, that's for sure.