anyone want it? im selling it for 350. it includes the original box (beat to **** since i used it to transport the pod) and a metal shop add on pack. all the original stuff like manuals are there too. usb cable for uploading new tones and the power adapter of course. it is loaded with my custom tones but u can get factory presets back if you'd like (which i dont recommend, just make your own or use mine).

selling it for a new rig. its been very useful to me but sadly it must go. if you want to hear how it sounds most of my recordings on my profile are using it.

its great for home practice, adding effects to your tone, EQ, noise gate, or amateur recording. you can definitely gig with it, however i have never gotten the chance to.

i live in southern california and id prefer a local pickup but i can ship it to you. ask for pics if you want to see it but i assure you, no scratches or dings or anything, mint condition. just a tad dirty -_-, spots i couldnt clean out >_>.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
heh thanks. good advertising . its one of the best multi effects units ive ever seen. its only competition is the boss GT-8. i just dont need that many effects.....or any at all, so its lost its purpose with me.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
BUMPZORZ!!!!!!!

any takers? if not its going on ebay!!!!
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!