For me, it's when I realised that it's been so long since I last saw my girlfriend that my pubic hair has grown back into a relative thicket, after I cut it for her visit a couple of weeks ago. *frown*
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
My friend lit himself on fire, it was all well and good until I realized that my rug was too, on fire
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
the mention of you shaving your pubic hair *frowns*
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by LastAuramancer
My friend lit himself on fire, it was all well and good until I realized that my rug was too, on fire

how sad,, what a waste of a perfectly good rug!
Quote by LastAuramancer

He set your ****ing rug on fire...

That rug really tied the room together.

Anyway, when my band's singer decided we sucked. I frowned. Mainly because it's true.
well, the rug didn't tie the room together as much as prevent the shock of stepping on a really cold cement floor first thing in the morning
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
I wanted a chicken salad and all they had was beef...
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by druz15_UG
the mention of you shaving your pubic hair *frowns*

I don't shave, I trim. It's only reasonable to do so if you expect her to keep herself tidy "down there".
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Quote by Paquijón
Tihs Thred.

your spelling.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Realizing that the transmission in my van is in the process of going out.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by The Madcap
Unfortunatly I don't attract good-looking women.....

Paper bag FTW.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Quote by The Madcap
Unfortunatly I don't attract good-looking women.....

So that's what's really making you frown, isn't it?
the bookstore not being open so i cant sell back my 50 pound biology book until tomorrow
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by SeveralSpecies
So that's what's really making you frown, isn't it?

Hopefully when I go to college later this year, I can find rational, good-looking women (I know, it seems crazy.......but just maybe.....maybe.....).
Quote by The Madcap

Hopefully when I go to college later this year, I can find rational, good-looking women (I know, it seems crazy.......but just maybe.....maybe.....).

good luck with that. probably realizing that im not good enough to play this song
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by LastAuramancer
well, the rug didn't tie the room together as much as prevent the shock of stepping on a really cold cement floor first thing in the morning

It's a reference to The Big Lebowski.

Anyhow, I think the last time I frowned was when I was watching the news. There was nothing on TV but the local news (I despise local news) and I realized that I have better things to do than watch TV, so I came here. And so now here I am, spreading my message of hate. Don't watch the local news, children.
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Quote by The Madcap

TIP: college girls do not like immature boys.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by The Madcap

You won't get any ladies when you cry!

Man up!

...And don't go to a school thats big on theatre. Not many good women.