warwick in my opinion
much better sound an quality
thats what im saving up for
GEAR
BASS GUITAR
Fender Jazz Deluxe USA /w active pickups
white/creamy finish with red flecked tortoise shell scrathboard

=FFR= PM me to see what all the fuss is about (bass only mofo!)
Warwick makes amps? I'm usually weary of companies that try to make everything, like yamaha. Expecially new gear, I think they should just stick to basses but if you think it's going to last a while and be good for what you want then go for.
Warwick will sound better, and be more versatile if you want a new cab or to add stuff. Hartke will, however, be a heck of a lot cheaper.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Go for the warwick, from my past experience with them they're very good quality.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Ashbory4
Warwick makes amps? I'm usually weary of companies that try to make everything, like yamaha. Expecially new gear, I think they should just stick to basses but if you think it's going to last a while and be good for what you want then go for.

?

They make basses, amps and cases (plus a few random accessories). Hardly doing everything.

But out of those the Warwick. Is is much more versitile and just sounds better in general.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
hmmm... i was thinking the combo because off the slight bit off extra power and the fact is all in one etc. im going to the store this weekend and well see how it turns out... ill prolly get the hartke spur of the moment lol.
Is the Hartke head removable? I'd go for the stack as opposed to a combo because you'd be able to switch out cabs/heads if you don't like the tone, whereas in a combo you're stuck with what you have.
I have the Warwick 5.1 and I'm upgrading it soon due to a real lack of tone.

But loads of people like the tone of my amp.

I think i am just too Picky!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!