so this morning, I went and bought Foo Fighters tickets to the July 10th Portland Oregon show and I was all happy. I went to work (at a motorcross track) and a rider wrecked and broke his arm on my jump (I'm an emergency flagger by the way). so that bummed me out, then I go to Burger King (my second job) and checked my schedule there and found out that my night manager, whom I went to high school with and am friends with, just had a miscarriage and was rushed to the hospital. today sucked
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

its karma
something good happened
so something bad happened to even things out
eh at least its nothing personal
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by kman123
its karma
something good happened

I'm pretty sure that's not how karma works...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Sorry to hear that man.

My day was like that (only my reasons aren't comparable to yours and really it comes down to me being a pathetic goober).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I had to get a haircut today. Went from neck-length hair to Marine-style. I lost my manliness today.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Arms heal, people can get pregnant again (hopefully).
pretty minor in the giant scope of life.

There's not much you can do except offer your condolences and go watch the Foo Fighters.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
kamra is wat goes around cums around

thats exactly what KAMRA is
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by ebbbaaa
I'm pretty sure that's not how karma works...

Not karma, but that shi† seems to happen a lot anyways.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Apparently what was supposed to be my oldest sibling was miscarriaged. It sucks.
Quote by darkstar2466
I had to get a haircut today. Went from neck-length hair to Marine-style. I lost my manliness today.

Uh, you got manliness. Having girls length hair does not make you much of a man, anyway..congrats..
man I'm sorry to hear about your day. but you just made mine even better. I am so gonna see the foofighters when they come to portland. hopin to get some standing area. they are one of the top bands I wanna see. Foo fighters and Muse.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Uh, you got manliness. Having girls length hair does not make you much of a man, anyway..congrats..

You don't understand. On Friday I lost 50% of my manilness points by shaving off my 4-month old goatee. Today, I lost 45% more from the haircut. I no longer look menacing or badass. I'm just an average-Joe buzzed-hair guy now. Not to mention the shattering of my confidence that resulted from both events.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
well if youre night manager isnt married maybe the miscarriage was a good thing and youre looking at it all wrong...
Sorry to hear it
But still, try not to get bummed out over it. It's a sad fact of life that bad crap happens.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by darkstar2466
You don't understand. On Friday I lost 50% of my manilness points by shaving off my 4-month old goatee. Today, I lost 45% more from the haircut. I no longer look menacing or badass. I'm just an average-Joe buzzed-hair guy now. Not to mention the shattering of my confidence that resulted from both events.

Oh..then I feel your pain.

Still, shaven head? Gotta make you look somewhat badass, get a goatee to go. Damn I wish I had a goatee...
Quote by drakenshadow
i just shaved my goatee yesterday.

You definitely understand my pain. It crushes me to look in the mirror, because I'm only 5% of the man I once was.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i know, **** happens, but still. In a way, i still feel bad.

At least the concert is gonna kick a$$.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

To the TS, that definitely does suck.

To the newly clean-shaven dudes, why shave off your goatees? Why not just let them keep on growing? Unless it's for a job or something, then I understand.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by darkstar2466
You definitely understand my pain. It crushes me to look in the mirror, because I'm only 5% of the man I once was.

You can at least get this far, if you grow the goatee back .

Then work on the hair.
Quote by kman123
its karma
something good happened

Go read the definition of Karma please.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by kman123
its karma
something good happened

you fail at karma
Quote by kman123
its karma
something good happened

No... Karma is if you do something good to someone else something good will happen to you and vice versa
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN